Chapter 1

Sasha's POV
   "A babysitter?!" I said in pure confusion. "For you? Classic!" Benny added and laughed at his best friend which caused me to punch his arm...

"Quiet down! This kind of info could ruin Ethan's 'rep'" I did air quotes when I said 'rep'. "And it's not for me; it's for Jane" Ethan added.

"On the positive side, one of these primo high school babes could totally be at your house tonight" Benny said. "Manwhore" I muttered to him. He just smiled and through his arm around my shoulders "chill babe" I grabbed his arm and nearly broke it. "I am not your babe and don't touch me" I said in disgust.

"All I know is her name is Erica and she goes to this school" Ethan explained ignoring me and Benny's little argument. "With any luck, I can talk my parents out of it by tonight" he continued

We look over to see Jesse approaching the principal. not wanting Jesse to see me I hide behind Benny. "Geez babe first you don't want me then you do make up your mind" Benny joked. Ethan and Benny knew every well that Everytime we see Jesse I hide.

____________time skip_____________
_______brought to you by Jesse's smile

Lunch. Urgh. I sat at the table and waited for my nerds to get here. Jesse and his crew sit by me instead. "So. Why have you been hiding?" A girl asked putting her arm around me. 'act human. Act human. Jesse doesn't know it's me yet' I encouraged my mind. "I h-have heard that those who hang around the drama club change or.. disappear..." I stuttered like a shy human.

The members seemed to buy it but my goal was Jesse. Benny noticed from inline and noticed my hand signals behind my back and came over forgetting his food. "hey babe. Why are you sitting with strangers come on" he stated. I stood up and nodded politely at the table before moving to another with Benny.
Before he could speak I signed him in sign language to play along and that this is important.

Benny nodded and we acted like we were dating through the rest of lunch and told the others we will explain later.

(Another time skip)

It ended as soon as it came. I felt slightly annoyed that the day had ended. I stepped outside to see Benny and Ethan watching the girl Ethan pretty much marked.

"They aren't together" i said as I leaned on Benny. Ethan gave me a side glance. I shrugged and walked over. "Sarah" I said pulling on her arm slightly. Sarah knew what I was and she was the only one. She smiled at me and I could tell she was mentally thanking me.

"We have to go, Erica is waitting" I lied. Speak of the devil and the devil will come. Erica stormed over "Jesse, Sarah said you aren't a big fan of vampire movies?" She asked. "I love vampire's; that's exactly what I told her" Jesse stated

"I got to go" I watched as Sarah walked away and grabbed Erica's arm.  Pulling her away from the car before leaving her to go to my geeks.

The car sped past them and nearly hit them which made me made. I grabbed a pencil and Chuck it at their car hitting the one who yelled out in the arm.