Chapter 22: Wedding planning

En başından başla

A recpetion:

We thanked the woman and I dropped Cheryl off at Kevin's to go pick out a dress with him, Josie and Alice

We thanked the woman and I dropped Cheryl off at Kevin's to go pick out a dress with him, Josie and Alice. I went to Archie's to pick out a suit.

Cheryl's POV

I was on my way to pick a dress. As soon as we stepped in I saw hundreds of dresses. I tried a couple of dresses but I still haven't found the one. Until I spotted this dress:

I tried it on and it felt so good

I tried it on and it felt so good. I walked out of the dressing room and saw Kevin, Alice and Josie in tears. ''You look amazing'' Alice says. ''This is the one'' I say and smile big.

Toni's POV

The guys and I went looking for a suit. We walked past a store and I saw a suit I liked:

 We walked past a store and I saw a suit I liked:

''Hey guys! How 'bout this one?'' I tell them. ''Dude! That one is perfect!'' Reggie says and they all agree. I tried it one and looked in the mirror. I smiled and changed back. I paid at the register and we left. I dropped the guys off and drove to Kevin's. I knocked at the door and Kevin opened the door. ''Hey Tones, Cheryl is coming'' He says and I smile. Cheryl comes out and sees me. I give her a small kiss on her cheek. ''Awww'' I hear Kevin say. Cheryl grins and thanks Kevin. ''So you found a dress?'' I ask and she nods. ''I bet it's beautiful'' I say and she grins. 

''What's next?'' She asks. ''Cake tasting. Probably my favourite part'' I say and she laughs. We arrive at the cake tasting shop. We waited and someone called for us. We followed the woman and we sat down. She put down a tray full of cake samples in front of us. She told us she would be back in an hour. Cheryl sat down on my lap.

''Babe, there's like a chair right here'' I say and pat the seat next to me. ''Well, then I will sit in someone else's lap if you don't want to'' She says and gets up but I pull her back. ''No, no, no stay'' I say and she giggles. I kiss her and we start tasting the cakes. The first one was horrible. I grabbed the piece of cake and smooshed it in Cheryl's face. She gasps. ''Too far Antonio!'' She says. ''Woah babe let's not get too crazy'' I say and before I saw it she smooshed a piece of cake into my face. ''Oh it's on'' I say and tickle her. 

She begs for mercy and I finally stop. We cleaned our faces and made our decision:

 We cleaned our faces and made our decision:

We left the shop and headed home. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. Betty opened the door and greeted us. ''Where are my two little demons?'' I ask and look around. ''Daddyyyy! Mommyy!'' I heard Madi say and she runs over to us and hugs us. ''Hey baby'' Cheryl says and picks her up. I walk further to see Jason in the crib. 

''There's my boy!'' I say and he squeals as he sees me. I pick him up and kiss him. ''Hi buddy. Mommy and daddy missed you guys'' I say and he smiles. ''Thanks guys for babysitting them'' Cheryl says to Betty and Veronica. They say their goodbyes and leave. Cheryl was already asleep so I tucked Madi and Jason in. 

First I went to Madi's room. She was playing with her dolls. ''Bedtime princess'' I say and she gets into bed. ''Sweet dreams my angel'' I say and kiss her forehead. ''Night daddy'' She says and I smile. I picked up Jason and put him in the crib carefully. ''Good night buddy'' I say and kiss his nose. He giggles. 

I laid down on the bed on my back. Cheryl rolled over and cuddled into my side. ''Thank you babe'' She says and buries her head in the crook of my neck. ''Anything for you my love'' I say and kiss her forehead.