Chapter 20: Delivery

Toni's POV

My eyes were still closed. I heard Cheryl scream. I immediately jumped up and looked over to see what happened. ''What, what is it, babe?'' I ask worriedly. ''I think my water just broke.'' She says. ''Oh my god!'' I say. I quickly run to the stairs and blow a whistle. Everyone came to the living room since they were all in the gang room. 

''It's time!'' I shout and everyone does their tasks. The girls help with the bags and the guys start up the car. I picked up Cheryl since she was struggling. ''Don't worry babe. I'm right here with you.'' I say and kiss her forehead. We quickly get in the car and drive to the hospital. Fangs got a wheelchair and I helped Cheryl get in. 

I pushed her through the doors and went to the reception. ''Hi, I'm Antonio Topaz, my girlfriend Cheryl Blossom is in labour,'' I say. She leads us to a room. I help Cheryl lay down and I hold her hand. Cheryl got changed and I stood next to her, brushing her hair. As soon as the doctor told so everyone came into the room. 

We talked a bit and everyone asked how Cheryl was doing. She replied that she was fine. I rubbed her back to comfort her. The doctor came in and told everyone to wait outside again. ''Please lay with me TT'' Cheryl says. I nod and she makes place beside her. I lay down and she lays her head down on my shoulder. I plant a small kiss on her head.

After a while, Cheryl was dilated 5 cm. She was having another contraction so I hold her hand so she could squeeze it. I hated to see Cheryl in so much pain but after that, we would have a daughter. ''Come on, you can do this babe. I'm here with you.'' I encourage her and she nods screaming in pain. You would expect Cheryl to like squeeze my hand to death but she didn't. 

4 hours later...

Cheryl was screaming bloody murder by now and the doctor came to check. ''You're dilated 10 cm. It's time to push.'' He says and I look in shock. I look at Cheryl. ''Ready babe?'' I ask and she nods. The doctor asked our friends to leave except for me since they were in the room. They left and now it was time. I held Cheryl's hand to help her. ''Calm down, breathe. Breathe'' I say and she does as I say. She pushes and screams in pain. ''Yes, keep going. You can do this.'' I encourage her as she squeezes my hand. She pushes again and screams. 

''Okay Cheryl. I need one more big push.'' The doctor says. ''I-I can't'' She sobs and falls back onto the bed. ''Yes you can. Come on.'' I say and pull her up. ''No, no I can't'' She cries. ''Hey babe listen. You can do anything if you want to. One more push. I know you can.'' I say to encourage her. ''O-okay'' She sobs. She holds my hand again. She takes a deep breath and pushes. Hard. She screams even louder than before and collapses on the bed. I look down to see a beautiful baby. I look back at Cheryl who was looking at the baby and then at me. ''I knew you could do it'' I say and kiss her. The doctor hands Cheryl the little baby girl. Cheryl holds her and smiles. 

''Do we have a name yet?'' The nurse asks. Cheryl and I both look at each other. ''Madison Majorie Topaz'' We both say at the same time. ''Perfect'' The nurse says smiling and writes in some form. Cheryl hands Madison to me. I hold her. ''Hi baby. You're so beautiful'' I say and at the same moment, she grabs my finger. I grinned and Cheryl kissed me. We heard a knock and saw our friends peeking through the door. ''Can we come in? We're dying out here!'' Kevin says. Cheryl laughs ''Come in but be quiet.'' Cheryl says and all of our friends come in.

Everyone gasps as they see Madison. ''Everyone this is Madison Majorie Topaz'' Cheryl says and everyone immediately says aahhww. ''Hey, baby girl, these are your aunts and uncles: Veronica, she is a Lodge, but she is is the only nice one,'' I say and Veronica giggles. ''Betty, she is a really good girl, sometimes a bit dark'' I say and Betty smiles. ''Josie, she has a killer voice'' I say and Josie smiles. ''Jughead, he's the Serpent king and loves food'' I say and Jughead laughs. ''Sweet Pea and Fangs, they're like brothers and also badasses'' I say and they grin. ''Reggie, sometimes so stupid but still nice'' I say and he grins. ''And finally Archie, he is really stupid but really caring'' I say and he laughs.

Everyone takes a turn to hold Madison. They all smile and talk to her in baby voices. Eventually, Cheryl gets her again. Everyone left so we said our goodbyes. I quickly went to the car to get the bags and went to the room again. I open the door to see Cheryl with a sleeping Madison in her arms. She looks up and smiles. ''Shhh, she's asleep'' she whispers and I nod. ''You can go and get changed. I'll put on some clothes for Madi'' I say and she nods. She hands me Madi and goes to change. I put Madi on the counter and take out a dinosaur onesie. She suddenly opens her eyes as I was done with dressing her. ''Hi Madi'' I say and kiss her nose causing her to giggle.

''What are you two doing?'' Cheryl asks smiling. ''Nothing'' I say quick. ''Shhh'' I say to Madi and she giggles. Cheryl grins and walks up to us. ''Wow babe you look dashing'' I say and she rolls her eyes. ''Babe I'm literally wearing jogging pants and your hoodie'' She says. ''Exactly, dashing'' I say and she grins kissing me. 

I helped Cheryl getting into the wheelchair and I handed her Madi. We got out and I helped Cheryl get in the car. We drove home. I helped Cheryl and Madi get out and opened the door. ''First, I have a surprise. I have been working on Madi's room. It's finally done'' I say and Cheryl smiles and follow me with Madi in her arms. I open the door of Madi's room and it reveals a nice room:

 I open the door of Madi's room and it reveals a nice room:

Cheryl looks at it with her mouth wide open. ''Babe it's so gorgeous!'' Cheryl says and puts Madi in her crib. ''Yeah, but for now I think we need to put her in the crib in our room'' I say and Cheryl nods. 

Cheryl's POV

It was so amazing to see Madi in my arms. I walked into Toni and I's room and put her down in her crib gently. She was already sleeping so I went downstairs. I saw Toni carrying Madi's stuff inside. I grabbed a heavy bag and walked. ''Woah, hey! No carrying things around. That's why I'm here. You need to rest.'' He says and I smile and give him a gentle kiss. He smiles and grabs the bag from me. I go inside and go to the bedroom. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

After a bit, I woke up again. I walked towards Madi's crib but I didn't see her so I figured Toni got her. I went downstairs to see Toni and Madi on the floor playing. I wait on the stairs so they don't see me. I see Toni play peek a boo with Madi. ''Oh no! Where's Madi?'' Toni asks with his eyes closed. ''There she is!'' He says and opens his eyes. Madi immediately starts laughing. Toni picks Madi up and twirls her around. ''I wuv you so much'' He says in a baby voice. I grin and Toni turns around and sees me. 

''There are my two troublemakers'' I say walking down the stairs. Toni grins and so does Madi. ''Hi mommy'' Toni says and grabs Madi's hand waving. I smile and give Madi a kiss. She giggles and Toni hands her to me. I twirl her around and she laughs. Toni is cooking dinner. Dinner was always a big task because the whole gang almost crashed every night here. I whistle and everyone comes running. ''Foooood!'' Sweet Pea yells. Madi giggles. 

Everyone takes a seat and digs into the delicious food. We all laugh and talk. Everyone helped cleaning after we were done eating. I went upstairs with Madi and placed her in the crib. I felt two arms around my waist. Toni kissed my neck and I leaned down into him. I turned around and he smiled. ''She looks just like you'' I say. ''No way! She's gorgeous, all you babe'' He replies and I grin. I kiss him and he smiles. ''You did it'' He says and looks over at Madi. ''We. We did it baby'' I say and he smiles.

After a bit, we went to sleep.