Chapter 8: Dammit Miss. Grundy!

Cheryl's POV

"Who did it?" I asked Sheriff Keller. "From the DNA tests it says some guy named Nick St. Clair. Do you know this man?" He asked. My heart dropped. Nick St. Clair?! My ex-boyfriend? He abused me when I didn't want to go out with him.

How did he know about me and Toni? "Hello? Mrs. Blossom?" I heard through the phone, but I couldn't move. I dropped the phone. Toni picked it up. "Hi, can we call you back? Thank you." He said and hung up. I felt tears in my eyes. Toni looked at me. "What was that?" He asked. 

"Nick St. Clair. He was the one who stabbed you." I said. "Wait, Nick St. Clair your ex?" He asked confused. I nodded. "Let's go to the station and talk to Sheriff Keller." He said. I nodded again and we got into his car to drive to the station. We stepped out of the car and stepped into the station. I felt my stomach clutch. Toni grabbed my hand to reassure me. He smiled at me and I felt much safer.

I saw Sheriff Keller walk towards us. "Mrs. Blossom, Mr. Topaz. Follow me so we can talk." He said and we followed him. We sat down opposite of Mr. Keller. "I am so sorry about the accident. He will be in prison for at least ten years." Mr. Keller said. I felt a huge relieve. "Thank you so much Mr. Keller." Toni said. "No problem kids." He replied. We left and drove back to Toni's house.

We layed on the couch cuddling while watching TV. Toni was doing much better. The wound has almost completely healed. "Are you coming to school tomorrow?" I asked him. "Sure. I have a lot to catch up on." He replied. 

Toni's POV

It was morning and time for my first time going to school since the accident. I was pretty excited. Mostly because I can play football again. I got dressed. I already had my pants on, but I couldn't find my shirt. Cheryl stepped out of the bedroom. I saw her staring at my abs and I smirked. "Staring problem?" I asked. She walked towards me and gave me a kiss. "Maybe." She replied and I grinned.

We stepped into my car and drove to school. As we stepped into the school, I saw everyone looking at us. I interlocked our fingers and we walked to our lockers. Cheryl' s locker was opposite of mine so it wasn't a problem. When we arrived at my locker I saw Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Archie, Reggie and some other Vixen's and Bulldogs.

The guys practically attacked me from excitement. Archie and Reggie jumped on me and hugged me. "So good to see you bro!" Reggie said. I laughed and got back on my feet. "Thanks guys. I missed this." I said. "How are you feeling?" Veronica asked. "Much better, because I get to play football and chat with my friends." I grinned. 

Everyone already left except for me and Cheryl.

"What do you have first?" Cheryl asked me. "Music." I replied. "Same." She said. "Walk with me?" I suggested. She nodded and we walked to the classroom. Once we got in the classroom Cheryl groaned. I looked at her confused. "We have Miss. Grundy." She replied. "Is that a bad thing? I don't know her." I said. "Miss. Grundy hooked up with some students. Including Archie." She said. "Wow." I said speechless.

The bell rang and we sat down: Cheryl sat next to me and Reggie sat next to me. A woman, probably in her 30s with glasses walked into the classroom. She looked around and saw me. She smiled pretty creepy. "You there sweetie in the back? With the Bulldog jersey?" She said. I looked around and saw Bulldogs behind me. "Me?" I asked. "Yes you. Introduce you to the class." She said. "But I'm not new." I said. "I don't know you so come on." She said. I gulped and looked over at Cheryl who was about to explode.

I quickly wrote a note and placed it on her desk.

Don't worry babe. I love you.

Xoxo. T

She smiled at the note and then at me. "Uh, well hi, I'm Toni Topaz. I'm 17 and I like playing guitar and hanging out with my friends." I said. "Very well sweetie." Miss. Grundy said to me. Ugh, sweetie? That's not normal to say to your students.

I sat down quickly. The whole lesson I saw Miss. Grundy looking at me and winking at me. I looked away every time. I saw Cheryl getting angry. I grabbed her hand to reassure her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Me and Cheryl were walking out of class when I heard Miss. Grundy. "Toni? Can I talk to you?" She asked. I nodded. "Go ahead babe." I told Cheryl who was clearly jealous. I kissed her and I went inside with Miss. Grundy. She locked the door behind me. "What's going on?" I asked her. She leaned to me trying to kiss me. I stopped her. "Miss. Grundy, I don't feel the same way. I have a girlfriend." I said and she looked at me embarrassed. 

I unlocked the door and sped my way to the cafeteria. I saw everyone at the table. I took a seat next to Cheryl. "What did she want?" Cheryl asked annoyed. "Nothing." I replied. I held her hand and we talked about football and cheerleading. 

Cheryl's POV

I knew something was off with Toni. I bet it was Miss. Grundy. That bitch. She better not hook up with my boyfriend. 

Toni's POV (the next day)

I woke up and got dressed. I picked up Cheryl and we went to school. School was going fast. I didn't even realize it was already lunch time. I walked outside and saw nobody so I sat down against a tree. I listened to some music and enjoyed the weather.

I saw a shadow infront of me. Miss. Grundy. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Toni, please don't tell anyone about yesterday." She begged me. I felt anger in me. "What?! You know that what you did to me is illegal?! How dare you beg me to say nothing?! You're lucky I didn't tell my girlfriend or you would already be looking for a new job! I don't give a fuck if you're gonna report me to the fucking principal, because I will tell him what you fucking did to me?! You fucking understand?"I said. She nodded scared. "Don't ever fucking talk to me again." I said and stormed off, but I didn't know that 2 people heard the whole conversation.

Cheryl's POV

I saw Veronica and Kevin run up to me. "Cheryl!" They yelled. "What?" I asked annoyed. "We saw Toni." They said. "Miss. Grundy was begging him not to say anything about yesterday. Then he flipped out. Not gonna lie, he was terrifying. He said that she was lucky he didn't tell you. Then he stormed off pretty mad." Kevin said. What happened yesterday? I knew he was lying. Did they hook up? I have to know. "Thanks guys" I said and they nodded. 

I saw Toni on the parking lot leaning against his car. He spotted me and smiled. "Hey babe, what's up?" He asked me. "Ronnie and Kev saw you flipping out on Grundy." I said in a serious tone. He started to tense up. There was a long pause. "Did you hook up with her?" I asked him. "What, no! I would never cheat on you in a million years." He said. I was so relieved. "She tried to kiss me but I told her I didn't feel the same." He said sad. "It just sucks." He added. 

I leaned into him. "I'm sorry baby. I said. "For what?" He asked confused. "For thinking that you cheated on me." I said. He smiled. "You know I would never do that." He said. "Besides, why would I kiss any other woman when I have you?" He added. I grinned and kissed him. I felt him smiling through our kiss. We drove back home and we stayed at his house.

"I love you." He said before we went to sleep. "I love you too, babe." I said and cuddled into him. 

Hi, thanks for reading! Comment if you want more!

Bye!