MinaYeon

Guys this is my first ever smut so i hope i do good... Please enjoy and leave any ship suggestions.

Warning: Daddy Nayeon

Nayeon and Mina have been friends since Middle School and are in their last year of high school. Throughout all those years, They've never kept secrets from each other because they promised to trust each other and keep secrets.
Although Nayeon sadly broke that promise and never told Mina the one small feature that makes her different from every other girl out there. She was worried Mina would be disgusted and not talk to her anymore... She was scared on her best friend knowing she has a dick. Nayeon doesn't know how's she's kept the secret for so long since she's had boners every time they hang out.
Of course Nayeon tries her best to hide them but it'll look weird having her hands on her crotch the whole time.
But Nayeon isn't the only one to break the promise. Mina broke it too, she never confessed to Nayeon. She never talked about her feelings.
Mina has a huge crush on Nayeon, but Mina is super shy so how could she confess so easily? Also not knowing if the other is gay or not, Mina just never told Nayeon. But little did she know, Nayeon also likes her. They are really close and never done anything.. farther than just friends. Until one day...

During School Break

"Yah! Mina-Yah!" Nayeon yelled catching up with Mina in the hallway. Mina turned around seeing her best friend.

"Hi Nayeonnie." Mina shows her gummy smile which makes Nayeon's heart flutter.

"Come with me to my locker, I need to grab something." Nayeon said looking at Mina and she nodded. Nayeon smiles and heads to her locker having Mina following behind her. Nayeon puts her number code on her lock and opens her locker. Surprisingly something falls out right when she opens it, It was a note.

Mina saw it fall so she bent over and read it.

"I know your secret, I know you have a di-"
Nayeon quickly snatched the note from Mina and ripped it up. Mina looks at her and smirks.
Nayeon sighs and puts her head low.

"Nayeon, why wouldn't you just tell me?" Mina lifts up Nayeons head and caressed her cheek. Nayeon smiled at the caresses she's receiving and begins to speak.

"I just thought you would be disgusted.. sorry." Nayeon sighs and looks down at her crotch and sees her little friend standing once again.

She quickly turns around and put her hands over her crotch but Mina grabbed her by her collar and went to the janitors closet and locked it.

They looked at each other for a moment until they slowly leaned in until their lips touched. It was sweet and elegant until Nayeon decided to spice things up and bit Minas lip making Mina groan. Nayeon smirks and licks Minas lips and pulls away.

Mina looks down at Nayeons crotch and blushes at the tent growing in her pants. Nayeon looks at Mina.

"I've always liked you, you were always the one, but i couldn't confess since you're my best friend and i didn't want to ruin our friendship an-" Nayeon got interrupted by lips touching hers again.

She kisses back and then they pull away.

"I've liked you too Nayeon, i don't care about your appearance Nayeon, i just love you, so much." Mina smiles and they lean in for another kiss, but it got deeper this time. Nayeon bites Minas lips again which made Mina gasp and Nayeon took her chance to inter her tongue inside Minas mouth.