Consummation

Piper trailed her fingers along the edge of Alex's dress pants, taking a deep breath to try and contain herself.

"You know, you defending me is kind of hot." she whispered, her tongue slowly tracing the edge of her lip. She hooked a finger into the waistband and planted a soft kiss on her neck. 

Alex playfully rolled her eyes, swatting Piper's hand away. "Pipes!" she chuckled, "You know I'm all for fucking in public, that's like my thing. But really, at our wedding reception? Come on."

"I just wanna fuck my wife." the blonde smirked, teasingly resting her fingers on Alex's inner thigh. "What's so wrong about that? Don't we have to consummate the marriage or something?"

"Typically that comes after the wedding reception, Piper." Alex groaned, saying no now a little harder. She gently pushed her fingers away and raised a brow. "Behave, Pipes. For real."

"And if I don't behave?" the blonde whined in Alex's ear, her warm breath on her neck. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Alex nearly choked, setting down the cloth napkin full of ice. "Piper, I told you to behave." she warned. She knew full well that she wouldn't be able to resist after a comment like that. She pursed her lips together and took a deep breath, deciding how to play it.

"How bad do you want it?" Alex asked, running her fingers through her wife's blonde hair. She wrapped the perfect curls around her fingers and tugged gently. "Huh, baby?"

"I need you so bad." Piper begged immediately. She was beyond turned on, and wasn't up for fighting. She needed Alex, and she wasn't below begging at this point. "So bad that I want you to fuck me at our wedding reception, even though someone might hear."

Alex closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Piper, at this point, knew just what she liked to hear. She was spot on.

"Get up." Alex said, pulling her from her seat. She wrapped a hand tightly around her wife's wrist, enough to cause her to wince.

Alex dragged her wife by the arm out of the ballroom, heading up the stairs for their dressing room. Hours ago, it was full to the brim with bridesmaids. Now, it was completely empty.

That's how Alex liked things. Private, but not too private. The room was situated directly at the top of the stairs. From the doorway of the dressing room, you could see the dance floor.

"Can't take no for an answer, Piper?" Alex spit out, pushing her wife into the room. She placed a hand on each shoulder, shoving the woman backwards onto the couch.

"Al!" Piper spit out, a bit shocked at how aggressive she was being for someone who didn't want to have sex at their reception.

"You're that needy for me?" Alex chuckled. "All of our friends and family are just outside that door, and you're begging me to fuck you? You couldn't wait just a few hours?"

Piper couldn't tell if Alex was degrading her, or if she was seriously upset that Piper kept pushing. "Al, i'm sorry." she shook her head, "We can wait i'm just-"

"You're just what? Soaked?" Alex smirked, shooting her a wink. She wasn't upset. She was fucking turned on. Her own clit was pulsing with need, but she wanted to take care of her wife first. It was their wedding day after all.

Piper stuttered, but no words came out.

"Really?" Alex chuckled, "Get up. Now."

Piper struggled to pull herself off of the couch in her dress. She stood to her feet, directly in front of Alex.

The raven haired woman's face was stone cold, strict. She was in a dominant mood to say the least.

"So let me get this straight," Alex began, pushing her body into Piper's. She took a few steps as she spoke, causing Piper to stumble back ever so slightly.

"You were all talk downstairs with the 'what if I don't behave' and 'what are you gonna do about it' but now you're just silent?" Alex asked, a brow raised.

"How about I show you what i'm gonna fucking do about it?" she spit out, as she backed her against the wall. She pushed her hand up on the side of her to steady herself.

"I'm gonna fuck you. Right here, right now. You're not gonna make a fucking sound or else everyone we know will know you're up here getting fucked. Understand?" Alex asked.

Piper nodded, a smirk appearing across her lips.

"I asked you a fucking question, Piper." Alex repeated, grabbing a handful of her hair. "I'm not above marking you right now. It might be difficult to explain to your family though."

"Yes, I understand." Piper made out, struggling to catch her breath. There were two things that turned Piper on more than anything else; when Alex was protective, and when Alex was aggressive. She had both of those things.

"Now, you wanna ask me?" Alex asked, planting a kiss on her neck. She sucked the skin into her mouth gently, realistically not wanting to leave a mark unless she had to.

"P-Please Al," Piper stuttered, which earned her a look from Alex.

Not good enough.

"Please Al will you fuck me? I'm so fucking wet." she tried once more, which caused Alex to drop to her knees.

"Good girl." Alex made out, her voice much softer. She lifted the fabric of Piper's wedding dress, leaving her standing against the wall.

She let the white fabric fall over her back, which left everything up to Piper's imagination. Only feeling. She literally couldn't see what her wife was doing.

Alex brushed her knuckle over Piper's panties, gently touching her clit which was begging for attention. She let out a soft chuckle as she moved down to kissing Piper's thighs, ignoring the very area that needed her so badly.

"Al," Piper whimpered, "Please."

Alex rolled her eyes and ignored her, continuing to tease along her inner thighs. She occasionally rubbed up against the sensitive bud, but not long enough for Piper to gain any pleasure.

She could feel how soaked Piper was already. Her panties were soaked, arousal costing them and the entire inside of her thighs.

Alex could practically taste her just from the kisses, and it was killing her even.

As much as Alex liked to tease, oh fuck did she like to tease, she couldn't handle being so close to Piper without tasting her.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her silky white panties, which were practically ruined now. Piper moaned and wiggles her hips, thankful that Alex was continuing.

She slipped the panties down Piper's legs, smirking as the blonde hurried to kick them off. She was beyond needy right now.

"In a rush, babe?" Alex called out, running her nails down her inner thighs. Piper squirmed under her touch, keeping her back against the wall. It was the only thing keeping her from falling over. "Got an important event to get to?"

Piper whined as her wife continued to tease, getting just close enough to giving her what she wanted before pulling away.

"Oh yeah, maybe our fucking wedding?" she called out, as she thrusted two fingers into her vagina. She curled them up against her G-Spot, as Piper's body tensed under the pleasure.

"I forgot, you were too horny to even make it through that without needing to be fucked." Alex said, thrusting her fingers in and out. "So needy that you can't wait for me even on our wedding day? You that much of a dirty little slut?"

Piper smirked and closed her eyes, thankful that Alex hadn't made her wait too long. "Yeah, actually. I am."

"So dirty that i'm fucking you right here, with hundreds of people outside that door." Alex spit out, before tracing her tongue through her folds.

Piper was on her tiptoes now, her entire body tense from the pleasure. She needed this release badly.

"You-" Alex began, although she was rudely cut off by a knock on the door.

"Piper?" Carol called out, turning the doorknob despite the fact that nobody answered. "Piper are you up here?"