Jesus' Birthday

"Al, really." Piper said, squirming behind her grasp. They were on the 1 uptown train, Piper's back pressed against the subway door clearly marked with a sign that read: DO NOT LEAN AGAINST DOOR in bold letters.

They had been intensely horny the past few days, but this was not the time nor the place. Christmas morning meant insanity in the city. For some reason, tourists always decided that this was the spot to be. Cars on the roads were at a dead stand still in the New York City snow, and the subway was their only option.

Because of that, their train was packed to the brim. There wasn't a single seat available, and there was barely enough room on the metal bars for people to hold on. Alex had taken it upon herself to steady herself another way, by pressing the front of her body against her wife. Not that they had much of a choice, everyone was packed together like sardines. "At least stand to the side of me, I can't ride 100 blocks like this or I'm going to combust." Piper chuckled.

As the brakes squeaked and everyone in the train car was jolted, Alex placed a hand on the door above Piper's head and licked her lips. Something about being somewhere they weren't supposed to fuck always made Alex desperate to fuck, to make Piper squirm. It was so packed that people were right up against them, and what a challenge to see if she could make her wife cum in front of 50 people without any of them knowing.

"You telling me you're going to combust is not the way to make me stop, Pipes" Alex smirked, as she gently traced her fingers up her wife's thigh. Piper let out a whimper, and planted a kiss on Alex's lips. As much as she wanted her, it was pretty risky. "It's Jesus' birthday, Alex. Be respectful." Piper tired, although her words were practically almost moans. As much as she'd deny it, she loved that Alex always wanted to touch her, no matter where they were.

Piper shivered as she felt Alex's breath against her neck. She knew there was no escaping the situation now, though she wouldn't have wanted to even if she could. Alex planted soft kisses all over her neck, careful not to suck the sensitive skin for too long. That had always been her weakness, leaving marks on her girl. She loved for either of them to be reminded of what Piper had done. Red, not so much. Their mother wouldn't have been too happy to know that they had been fucking on the subway on the way over. Hell, the faded marks left on Piper's neck were already enough to get called out on.

"Maybe this is just how I celebrate, Piper." She shot back, in regards to the Jesus comment. Alex cut to the chase, and unbuttoned Piper's jeans with her free hand. There weren't too many things she could do without tipping everyone off. She shifted them further into the corner, and used her body to shield Piper from view. The man beside her was practically on top of her, so this wasn't the most private area.

Alex slipped her hand inside of her wife's jeans and raised a brow. "No panties?" Alex whispered, her mouth slightly dropped. "You're practically begging for this, Pipes." Alex placed a finger over her clit and smirked. "You know, for someone who acts so shy about it," she began, tracing her finger through Piper's folds, "your body seems to have a different reaction."

Alex slipped her fingers out of Piper's jeans, now coated. Piper was shocked, even though she knew her wife wasn't shy about anything public.  Alex always acted to casual about the whole idea, like fucking on a subway was the most vanilla thing to exist. Sometimes, Piper wondered where they'd have to be for it to push Alex out of her comfort zone. Alex stuck her fingers into her mouth, and pulled them out slowly, only making Piper even more ready, even more needy. "I wish I could taste you for real right now." She remarked, before her fingers found her way back into her wife's jeans.

Alex kissed Piper's lips, and rubbed her clit in circles, alternating directions to keep her guessing. Piper's body jerked and flinched at every new movement, already overwhelmed with the sensation. She tried her best to keep her cool, but she had practically bit a hole in her lip from biting down so hard.

As the subway came to a stop, Alex moved over to make room for the people getting on, getting bumped and pushed as people shoved their way through. All the while, she continued to work her wife's clit, in front of a good fifty people. She was feeling pretty cocky to say the least.

The woman waited until she could tell Piper was close before shoving two fingers into her vagina, which wasn't exactly easy from the angle she was at. She thrusted them in and out while rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. Alex could make any girl orgasm with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back. Subway? No problem.

Piper's legs were shaking so bad, and she held onto Alex's arms tightly to keep herself steady. Her cheeks were bright red from the idea that here she was, getting fingered on the New York City subway system. Just as the reached 168th street, and the doors opened, Piper threw her head back into the wall. Her back arched and her toes curled in her shoes. "Fuuuuck." She made out, as quietly as she could. Piper Chapman was typically very loud in the bedroom. Or, I guess the subway. A few people stared as Piper's hips bucked up, and her vagina clamped down around her wife's fingers.

Piper hadn't even caught her breath by the time they reached 170th street, their stop. "Fuck," Piper said, nearly gasping for air, "Happy Birthday to me."