Worried Sick

DISCLAIMER - this chapter contains spanking for behavior modification among two adults and not in a strictly kink/bdsm setting. if this is not your thing or offends you please skip over it. ♥️

Alex was pissed off.

While pissed off Alex was normally very sexy, Piper was shaking with fear, and not in a good way.
It was 3am, and Piper had just walked through the door. She had gone out with Nicky for some drinks at a local bar. Alex was supposed to go too, but she hadn't been feeling very well, so she told her wife to go ahead without her. They didn't have many rules in their relationship but if you were going to be later than midnight, you were supposed to call. Alex had spent the entire night worrying about Piper. Nicky's phone was dead, and Piper had ignored every single one of Alex's phone calls. It was easy to see why now that she got a good look at her.

"Did you take the fucking Subaru?" Alex spit out, barely able to form the words. She was standing there at the counter with a wooden spoon in her hand. She was going to spank Piper for not calling, and turn it into some rough sex afterwards. Now she couldn't believe what had happened, and she was too fucking pissed to even imagine pleasuring Piper at all.  "You could've fucking died, Piper."

"Y-yes." Piper slurred out, nodding her head. She could barely form words at this point. The girls had spent the whole night doing shots of tequila and Piper had been drunk by 10pm. The rest of the night had just been overkill. "B-buuut I'm n-n-not dead." She offered up with a shrug.

Tonight wouldn't turn into anything sexy for them. Alex was fucking pissed. Her face was bright red and she felt as though steam was shooting out of her ears. Not only that, but she was heartbroken. She had a sick feeling in her stomach about what could've actually happened while Piper was driving home. There was no excuse for drinking and driving, and she was going to make sure Piper understood that. "Get over here." Alex groaned, pulling down a bottle of aspirin from the cabinet. She put a few on the counter and headed to the fridge to get her some water. Piper's ass was the only thing she wanted to be hurting in the morning. Alex slammed the water bottle down roughly on the counter and shot her a look, her eyebrow raised. "Take it." Piper just laughed and went to push a piece of hair out of Alex's face, but Alex caught her wrist. She tightened her grip and pulled Piper's wrist towards her roughly, which earned her a whimper from Piper. "Do I look like I'm fucking joking?" She seethed. Alex turned over her wrist and placed the aspirin in her hand. "Do as you're told."

As angry as she was, she would always make sure that Piper was taken care of. Once Piper took the medicine, Alex pulled her wife's hair up into a ponytail to get it out of her face. She was a complete mess. "I want you to go wait on the bed." Alex said calmly, swatting her bottom to get her going in that direction. Piper yelped and headed for the bedroom. Even drunk, she could tell this was not the time to be messing with Alex.

Alex paced around the kitchen and took a second to calm down. She was ready to cry. Getting as drunk as she was had been a stupid enough idea on it's own, but drinking and driving was the most idiotic and dangerous thing Piper could've done; especially in a city with so much public transportation. There was a subway probably 15 feet from the bar, or she could've gotten a cab in less than a minute. Alex shook her head and wiped a tear from the corner of her. She'd never actually spanked Piper other than in a playful way, and normally they loved it. Tonight, she wasn't going to love it. Alex was going to drill the lesson into her even if this was what it took.

Once she was calm enough, she headed into their bedroom to find Piper had followed her directions. Her wife was too damn cute, sitting there anxiously waiting for her. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind. This wasn't sexy, this was serious. "I'm so disappointed in you, Pipes." Alex said with a sigh, taking a seat beside her. "Look at me." Alex took her wife's cheeks in her hand, and turned her face so they were eye to eye. "You are the most important thing in the world to me. It would absolutely crush me if anything were to happen to you, understand?" Piper was too drunk to respond without sounding foolish, so she simply nodded her head. Her eyes filled with tears, and she leaned against Alex's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Al." She whimpered, as the tears spilled over her eyes, and down onto her cheeks. Alex wiped away a tear with her thumb and planted a kiss on her temple. It was killing her to do this, but it had to be done. "I'm going to spank you. Not for fun, not to be sexy. You're getting a spanking because you deserve one." She began, as she ran her fingers through piper's hair. "You could've gotten yourself killed. You could've killed someone else. That was not an okay decision." Alex situated herself on the bed, and gave Piper a second to collect herself. "I love you." She reminded her, guiding her to a standing position. She took her by the hand, and pulled her to the front of her. Alex stood to her feet, and gave her a kiss, before unbuttoning her wife's jeans and pulling them down to her ankles. Normally undressing her would've had her so hot, but the only thing on her mind was how lucky she was that Piper came home. "So much. Which is why I can't let this ever happen again. It won't happen ever again." She demanded, returning to her spot on the bed.

Alex smoothed her hands over her lap before guiding Piper across. She pulled over a pillow for piper to rest her head on, and placed a hand on her bottom. "I'm not messing around." She said, landing the first swat hard. Piper let out a whimper and hid her face in the pillow. She wasn't used to this at all. Normally, the blonde enjoyed spanking. Like, a lot. They both did! Somehow, it was completely different with the context shifted. This was a punishment. She had upset Alex. She had made a stupid decision that could have cost her her life. Alex was disappointed in her; so disappointed that she felt it was necessary to punish her. Piper's eyes welled with tears once again as Alex began to rain down swats on her bottom. Not only because it hurt, but because it killed her that she'd been so stupid. "I just got you back." Alex made out, trying so hard not to break down. "I am not ready to lose you again. Do you hear me?" When Piper failed to reply, Alex yanked down her panties and delivered some pretty harsh swats all in a row. The blonde's legs kicked like crazy. "Y-yes! I hear you." She agreed. Alex picked up the pace with the spanking, Piper's bottom already bright pink. "I don't want to have to do this ever again, but I swear to god, pipes, I won't hesitate to." Alex paused and shook her hand around, it was hurting her too! Piper started to get up, and Alex raised a brow. "You're kidding, right?" She asked, pushing her back down. She grabbed the wooden spoon and gave her a few dozen swats; hard, fast, and all in a row. Piper was wiggling all over her lap now! It was crazy how badly this hurt. Alex lifted up her leg, and clamped it over piper's, to hold her legs still. She gave her a final 20, the hardest swats yet, before tossing the spoon to the side. She rubbed her hand gently over the now-red skin and took a deep breath. "Almost done, baby." She said softly, her heart breaking at the sound of her wife crying. She gave her a second to regain her composure before helping her up.

"I'm gonna go get my belt." Alex said, her voice much calmer than it had been in the beginning. She grabbed two pillows and placed them in the center of the bed. "Lay down with your hips over them." She directed, Piper following directions immediately. Alex returned with a leather belt, which looked terrifying to piper now. They'd played around with tons of implements before. They had a leather strap that was one of their favorites. Alex deciding to go with a belt and not that was a clear indication that this was serious. This was supposed to be discipline. "Please Al." Piper whined, her bottom lip quivering. "I'm sorry. It'll never happen again." Alex responded by bringing the leather down hard on her bottom. "I know it won't, but you earned this." She reminded her, landing two more swats immediately after. "I'm going to give you 20 swats, and I want you to count them. If you mess up, we start over." Alex instructed, her voice firm. Piper didn't know how she possibly could, but she nodded anyway. This had been a pretty sobering experience, and she felt like she wasn't drunk at all anymore, but it hurt so bad she could barely focus. Alex wrapped the end of the belt around her hand and brought it down hard, right on her sit spot where her bottom met her thighs. "O-one!" Piper choked out, now freely crying again. And another. "Two!" She got all the way to 15 before she just couldn't go anymore. She buried her face in the bed and struggled to catch her breath. "Piper," Alex sighed. "15, baby. That was 15."

There was no way in the world she could start over at this point. She kept reminding herself what a stupid decision Piper had made. Still, it was so difficult to continue. She reached for Piper's hand, and held it tightly. "No more counting. 5 more." She said softly. "So close, baby." She kept Piper's hand in hers as she brought down the remaining five, all one after another and the hardest ones yet. This had to stick. She threw the belt to the side and sat on the bed, pulling her sobbing wife into her arms. "I'm so sorry I had to do that." Alex whispered to her, kissing her forehead. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." She wiped the tears from piper's eyes and held her close until she was able to calm down. This had been a terrible night to say the least. The two of them fell asleep right there together, in each other's arms. One thing was for sure; Piper was never going to scare Alex like that again.