Comfort

"No, no, no! Stop! Get off of me!" You were flailing under the covers unconsciously.

"...Wake up, wake up. Please, baby..." a familiar voice whispered to you.

Your eyes fluttered open, scanning the surroundings. You immediately noticed your girlfriend hovering over you with a desperate look. There was a bruise forming on her cheek. Still in bed, her arms and hands tightly wrapped around your body. As she sat up, her grip loosened, causing you to start shaking. Her arms and hands met back together with your skin.

"I-I'm sorry. Did I w-wake you?" You asked.

"Don't worry about it," Sarah said with a reassuring tone, "I was already awake."

Although she was a great actress, you could sense the lie. You still nodded with a slight smile. The bruise on her cheek ignited your curiosity.

"Did I cause that?" You said, gesturing to the injury.

Sarah hesitated for a moment. "I think so."

Your facial expression changed, realizing you had hurt the person that meant most to you. Sarah observed your eyes and quickly responded.

"You were asleep, my love. You didn't know."

You sat up. Your legs met with your chest and you buried your head into your knees. Sarah positioned herself closer to you and started stroking through your hair. You cried quietly to yourself. Sarah wrapped her arms around you from behind. You lied back into her embrace.

"Sweetheart, don't cry...Life's too short to cry."

You giggled at the fortune-cookie saying and turned your body around. Sarah's eyes met with yours. She cupped your face, pulling you closer to her figure. You glanced at her bruise, causing a wave of guilt to crash over you. You felt pathetic. Thus, you began to spoke.

"You shouldn't have to live like this. You haven't slept in days because of me and now you're injured! Jesus, I'm a bad girlfriend. Maybe you should -"

Sarah cut you off sharply. "Stop right there. Don't ever say anything like that again. No matter what. You are everything I want. I'm never leaving, whether you like it or not."

This caused you to fall in love with her all over again. You fell against her shoulder. Sarah laid back, causing your head to rest against her body.

"Get some sleep, now." She whispered gently.

"You, too."

don't know how i wrote this but uh here take it
i like to think that i write better late in the night but this is a bad example :/ i guess i'm a slut for cheesy dialogue...sorry for such a short part but i had to post something (conflicting w my belief of not posting awful writing)
ALSO WTF THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K 😭😭 this low quality gay doesn't deserve your guys' love

take care of yourself,
- sicko mode gay