Hungry?

The air surrounding you was still. You breathed in the smell of fresh roses that were given to you recently by Sarah. It was a small romantic gesture. You were cleaning up in the kitchen. The moon was shining through the sheer curtains. Sarah was in a different room, but she was home. That's all that mattered to you. Due to where she was sitting, you could only see the backside of her. Sarah's blonde hair rested upon her shoulders. She seem occupied with something on her phone. You chose not to disturb her peaceful state for now.

Time passed as you finished up your small task. The kitchen did look spotless, though. Your eyes found Sarah, still sitting in the same position. A blanket wrapped around her body. Her presence seemed so soft, but you knew that wasn't true.

You opened the kitchen cabinets and searched for a serving platter, the kind where sourdough bread is served on in fancy restaurants. You pulled out the specific dish and gathered some food.

Your hands precisely chopped various fruits and laid them on the platter. You continued this pattern with other produce until the platter was completely full. As a final touch, you carefully poured red wine into a glass. A smile tugged across your face.

You walked over to Sarah on the couch. Sarah's head remained lowered as you approached her. You placed the platter on the coffee table. Her head tilted up at you, causing your eyes to meet with hers. She looked down at what was in front of her and smiled up at you. A small laugh escaped from her mouth.

"Enjoy," you whispered gently, not saying anything else before you returned to the kitchen.

While in the kitchen, you could hear the occasional sound of Sarah chewing and the clink of the wine glass. You cleaned up your mess, enjoying the silence as Sarah provided a small amount of noise. At last, the sound of footsteps disrupted your current task of doing the dishes.

"You work too much," Sarah pointed out.

You turned around to face her, the dishes still in your hands. "That's rich coming from you...Did you enjoy my little gift?"

Sarah, trying her best not to make it sexual, replied, "Yes, it was delicious."

"You ate it all?" You asked, almost impressed.

"Most of it. I think I'd rather eat something else for dinner," Sarah said, trying her best to make it sexual.

Horrifically, you did not catch her tone.

"Oh, okay. I'm no cook, but I can make some decent spaghetti?" You offered, a little disappointed.

Sarah looked at you with a pitiful face, but a smile grew across her face. It took you a too long, but eventually you caught on.

"Oh - wait. You mean - you..."

Sarah's smile grew larger. "You're adorable," she said in regards to your confused state.

Sarah walked closer to you. You placed the dishes in the sink behind you, not breaking eye contact with her. Your body was pushed against the countertops as Sarah leaned into you. One hand held the back of your neck as she kissed you softly all over your body. The other hand wrapped around your waist. You unconsciously tilted your head back as Sarah continued.

She helped you on top of the counter and placed herself between your legs. She finally began to undress you. The two of you stripped each other with a gentle touch, but moved in a fast pace. Her hands removed themselves from their previous position and focused on your breasts. The air wasn't still anymore as moans filled the space. Sarah lowered herself and began sucking on your clit.

It was almost too much.

"F-fuck! Don't stop!"

Your hands tightly gripped the counter as you were getting closer. Sarah began to work harder and more aggressively. You guided her head closer to your body with one hand.

Your back arched as you reached your climax. Sarah licked up every last drop of you.

"Still hungry?"

"I think there's room for a second course."

deadass don't know why i went into so much detail about a food platter
it,s so refreshing to write something that im actually happy about,,, glad i could share something with all of you gays
once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4,000 READS! that shit is whack

take care of yourself,
sicko mode gay

take care of yourself,sicko mode gay