Interrupted

You laid on the fluffy sheets of your king-sized bed. An oversized sweatshirt covered your naked body. That night, you wore lace panties that Sarah had bought you. The house was completely empty and Sarah was coming home in a few hours. A few hours seemed like centuries to you, so you decided to take care of yourself. As you laid down, your hand traveled down to the area between your thighs. You rubbed over your clit and teased yourself. Your back arched as you continued with the action. In no time, you and the bed were completely soaked.

Without your knowledge, Sarah slipped in through the entrance of the house. She had arrived earlier than expected. She sat down her keys and coat on the kitchen table. She looked around for any sign of you, but was interrupted by noises coming from the bedroom. You had neglected to close the door. Sarah quickly acknowledged that it was you pleasuring yourself, and she decided to keep quiet. She smiled as she heard her name being moaned from your mouth. After minutes passed and Sarah realized you weren't slowing down, she came up with an idea. As she stood outside the bedroom, she stripped down to her underwear. Sarah heard her name again.

"I'm flattered, honestly - want me to help with that?" She gestured toward your body.

You looked at her with embarrassment and arousal as she stood in the door frame. Your hand stayed in its position.

"Fuck me." — metaphorically and literally.

Sarah acknowledged your words and walked closer to you. She looked stunning, as always. With the exception of the black thong and bralette she wore that night, her skin was completely exposed. Sarah had to laugh at you as she made her way into the bed, you were a mess. You removed your hand from its previous position as she climbed on top of you. She touched and kissed your entire body, but deliberately avoided the one place that craved the most attention. Her hand touched every crevice of your body with your sweatshirt still on. You quickly became inpatient and whined for her to take more action. Sarah nodded and began undressing you. As she took the sweatshirt off, she was pleased to discover your naked body. You sat up as she removed the piece of clothing, practically straddling you as she did. Your arousal heightened. She was still taking it slow — too slow.

"Please," you moaned.

As Sarah kissed your earlobe, she pushed her fingers inside you. The action caused your hips to buck forward as her fingers thrusted in and out of you. Her other hand continued to occupy the upper half of your body. She tugged at your nipples and hair. You were a wet mess. Sarah never slowed her pace. The amount of stimulation was overwhelming. You could feel yourself getting close. As you came, Sarah's fingers continued to work without slowing down. You whimpered as she continued, but they quickly became moans. You came again, and again, and again, and again, until you lost count. Sarah was showing no signs of stopping. You started to squirm underneath her in hope that she would slow down. She noticed your despair as she locked eyes with you.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm almost done, sweetheart." Sarah said as your eyes began to swell. Her voice was so authoritative, yet gentle.

You nodded your head and came again. Sarah slowly pulled out and licked up every drop of you. You were still lying down as she climbed off of you. She lied down right beside you, wrapping her arms around your waist. She held you closely as her hands rubbed your back. You turned over so that you were facing her.

"I love you." You said with a smile.

"I love you, too. Maybe close the door next time." She suggested.

"I think it was worth it."

i was rlly debating about putting "It went from zero to SICKO MODE real quick." somewhere in this haha i can't believe that i considered myself straight for awhile and now i'm here...ugh sarah is such a dom it's insane...happy 420 day!