Author's Note

I would just like to say that, when reading this story, forget absolutely everything you know about werewolves (or what you've read from other stories).

My story is completely fictional and therefore the choice of what I want to exist and what I don't want to exist is all up to me.  This will be about werewolves, but it's based more on the relationship between the characters. I want to focus on developing my characters. So yes, they are werewolves, but that's not the main focus of my story.

Also, all rights of my story belong to me. Please do not steal my work.

That being said, I hope you guys give my work lots of love. I'm excited to be writing this. I've started writing it and I'm completely in love with my characters (does that sound weird)? Anywho, I hope you guys love them just as much as I do.

Enjoy everyone! <3

[UPDATED: 2019]

Hi everyone, I just wanted to quickly thank you all for all the support you have given my story. When I wrote this, I had no idea so many people would read it and love it. I really appreciate it.

That being said, this is only a SAMPLE of His Vow. You can access the full version on Dreame. The link can be found on my profile.

Once again, thank you so, so much for all this support. I really hope you can read my full story and I hope you enjoy it!