chapter five - "we can't"

Start from the beginning

He roughly pulled away and I looked at him. I didn't know how to feel about this because all my frustration I had before began to fade away and all I could focus on was his.

"Fuck it" I said and threw my arms around his neck to kiss him again, but this time it was more heated and urgent.

Our lips moved in sync and I felt Adam lift me up onto the counter. I took this as an advantage to wrap my legs around his waist to pull our bodies closer. Pulling away from the kiss, I kissed down Adams neck and found his soft spot were I nipped and sucked, Once I heard a deep moan come from his throat, I continued biting at his neck leaving a mark. Adam pulled my face back up to meet his and honestly he looked attractive at this moment, his hair was messy and some bits were hanging over his lust-filled eyes.

I slammed my lips back onto his, running my tongue along the edge of his bottom lip, I felt his mouth slightly open and he took complete domination, it reminded me so much of our Amsterdam kiss where he had me completely bent of back wards on the stage. My hands became tangled in his hair and his had a tight grip on the sides of my waist.

"Adam, are yo-"

Adam jumped away from me, looking at me shocked, before we both turned our heads, coming face to face with a very hurt looking Sauli. I hoped off the bench cowering behind Adams tall figure.

Ugh, this is exactly why I told him can't.

"W-what was that?" Sauli said, his voice cracking at the end, taking a small step back.

Adam looked back at me so he was staring into my eyes, he could tell how scared and hopeless I looked but he gave a apologetic look before turning back to Sauli.

"It was nothing" Adam said with a shaky laugh, walking towards him.

"It didn't look like nothing" He replied stopping Adam from coming closer.

"I- uh- um it -fuck" Adam groaned and gripping his hair in a frustrated manor.

"Tommy" My head snapped up to look at Adam. "Can you give us a moment?"

I nodded quickly and dashed past the both of them running upstairs to my room. What just happened? Oh yeah, you couldn't control yourself and just had to throw yourself at Adam, get your shit together Tommy.

Adams POV

"Sauli, I swear it was nothing" I pleaded.

"I-I don't get it, why?" Tears were welling up in his eyes.

"It was nothing" I repeated in the same pleading tone.

"Stop saying that!" He suddenly yelled.

"What did I ever do to you that would cause you to cheat on me? I was okay with you and Tommy on stage, but this? Really?" He said between sobs.

I could feel my chest tighten and my eyes begin to sting with tears. Why do I always need to screw up? I just wanted one moment with Tommy. I should have listened to him, he was right when he said someone will get hurt, I was just to caught up in my stupid thoughts about him to think of Sauli.

"I wasn't thinking Sauli, okay!" I yelled back, trying to also hold back tears.

"That's because you never think!" Yep, that one hurt.

"Doesn't this just feel like a lovely sense of déjàvu?" He continued.

"T-this has nothing to do with the happened in the past" I spat.

"Oh really? Because I don't believe this is the first time I've walked in on you with your tongue down someone's throat!"

"I was drunk and we were fighting!" Its true, I was drunk the first time.