chapter five - "we can't"

*unedited*

Tommy's POV

Okay.

For starters, this is why I don't get drunk, because when I do, apparently I like to invite Adam to sleep with me.

I swear he gave me a heart attack when he moved, but hey, the look on his face was priceless from my reaction. What I don't understand is why he was acting so chill about it, isn't he supposed to be dating Sauli? This man needs to get his priorities straightened.

I spent at least a good hour in the shower trying to remember and piece together what happened last night, so far all I know is what Adam told me and for his sake, I hope that's all I did.

Besides getting drunk.

I got out of the shower and dried myself then throwing on some fresh underwear, trackies and a singlet top. I wasn't in the mood to be bothered and do my hair, so I just left it damp and in its usual hairstyle.

Heading downstairs I began making a simple breakfast for myself which contained two slices of toast with banana and strawberries on the side to finish it off. While I was buttering the slices I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I stopped what I was doing, freezing completely.

"You don't need to try and avoid me because of last night, it's not like we did anything" Adam whispered in my ear.

Pretty sure he could sense my shocked state because I felt his arms loosen slightly.

"Plus, I enjoyed it"

"A-arnt you supposed to be with Sauli?" I replied once I finally found it in me to speak.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't have a our moments still" He said, moving his head so he was able to kiss me below the ear. Did he seriously forget what he told me during the tour?

At that display, I unwrapped his arms from my waist -much to his process- and turned around, pushing him away slightly so I could glare at him.

"No! You do not get to say that after you were the one who said we needed to stop" i said continuing to glare.

"I had a moment of weakness with Sauli and that whole thing, but Tommy I miss you" those words hit home, hard. "we live together but you always find a way to not be near me, I hate how much we have drifted" His words seemed full or meaning.

I didn't know what to do or say so I just stood there looking at the ground, sheepishly.

"Tommy" He whispered, taking a step towards me.

Trying to get my breathing under control i slowly peered up at him, I was still pissed off but I did my best at not showing it.

"We can't" I said "I'm not going to let you cheat on Sauli, plus in the end someone is going to get hurt and I've already been hurt enough by you, so please, stop it" I finished. I tried walking past him but he managed to grab my wrist and pull me back to my original spot.

"I love Sauli, you know that but-" he paused taking a deep breath "- I love you aswell" he said closing his eyes gently before opening them again to look at me.

"If that's your attempt to try and win me over, it's pathetic" I spat out.

Adams eyes turned cold as he looked at me, but then it was replaced with a look of determination.

Wow, perfect time to start acting awkward tommy, good job.

I didn't get time to process what was about happening before Adams lips captured mine in a hard kiss. He didn't moved them, he just held the sides of my face in his hands and kissed me hard.