A Love Trial (Part Two)

As Wright played with the bulge in Edgeworth's pants, he also toyed with the man's nipples. Edgeworth moaned a bit louder, though the noise was still muffled by his sleeve. Phoenix grinned at how much his friend tried to make his moans inaudible, but he found it more hilarious at how much his strategy didn't work.
Though he actually did enjoy the feeling of his friend touching him, Miles was still nervous about the situation. He wanted Wright to continue, yet he also wanted him to stop. Edgeworth decided to let Phoenix go on.
The defense attorney stopped palming Edgeworth. "Mind if we get rid of these?" Wright whispered, gently pulling on the man's boxers.
Miles was silent. He didn't know what the best option was, but he was sure that he wanted Wright closer to him. Miles silently nodded.
At that moment, without much warning, Phoenix ripped the prosecutor's pants and boxers down. He peeked over Miles' shoulder to look at the man's erect member. "Damn, you got a lot going on there, buddy." Wright said, sounding slightly impressed by Edgeworth's size.
Miles was a little startled at the sudden action, but the suprise quickly formed into a bit of embarrassment as Wright complimented him. He wore a nervous grin. "Oh? You think so?" He asked, his nervousness seeping into his voice.
"Mhm. I'm not gonna lie, your dick's pretty big." Wright said with a smug tone. He didn't sound like his usual, cheery and obnoxious self, but more cocky, lustful and seductive.
Edgeworth couldn't help but admire the man's straight- forwardness, he found it to be attractive. Though, even while he found it to be a turn on, he still felt a little awkward. Miles let out a light chuckle as he heard the defense attorney's comment.
Wright stroked Edgeworth's erection in an up and down motion at a slow pace. Miles gave a low moan, not bothering to try and muffle the noise this time. "Does that feel good?" Wright asked, starting to stroke faster. He was delighted to see Edgeworth quickly nodding. His pace got faster as Miles' voice got to a somewhat higher pitch.
"W-Wright, hold o-on.." Miles stuttered out. He felt himself getting closer and closer to coming with each quick stroke. To his suprise, Phoenix came to a stop. "I just... I just want to try something." Edgeworth said quietly. He faced Wright. He looked at the other man, looking conflicted. He pulled Wright over to the prosecutor's stand. He then touched Wright's cheek and pulled his face toward his own.
Miles paused for a moment, looking up at Wright, who was now grinning and looking down lustfully into Edgeworth's eyes. Phoenix decided to move, not wanting to wait for the prosecutor. He moved in closer, closed his eyes and connected his lips with Edgeworth's.
Miles closed his eyes as well, sliding off Phoenix's jacket, but he suddenly pulled away. He undid the other man's tie and discarded it, throwing it somewhere in the courtroom. He then unbuttoned Wright's shirt, kissing his exposed skin with every opened button.
Now Edgeworth was kneeling and pulling down Wright's pants. He stared, almost hungrily, at the bulge in Phoenix's boxers.
Wright grinned at the man. "What's up? Are these in your way?" he asked, pulling on his boxers lightly. To Phoenix's suprise, Miles gave a slight nod and, without warning, slid them down. Wright didn't mind.
Edgeworth didn't know how to continue, he only wanted to take a look. But he grew closer to Phoenix, not looking away from his member.

Sorry folks, this is going to be a three part story. Sorry for the inconvenience, and the fact that this might have gotten boring. G'night homie fri dawgs.