"I won't let you have your way until you let me have mine." Ban said.

Y/n then chuckled darkly and grabbed Ban's hair, pulling him towards her face.

"See, both of us may be dominant, but knowing me and my unknowned species, I don't like being submissive unless I want to, and since my very sadistic side has awakened, you won't be seeing much submission from me. So if you excuse me." Y/n said and as soon as she finished, she kissed Ban, pulling his hair a little, making him gasp in surprise, earning her a smirk on her face and she slipped her tongue into Ban's mouth.

Ban then decided to let their tongues dance happily and swirl around each other.

Y/n was happy to say that she earned her 30 minutes of being the dominant one.

She then pushed Ban onto the bed and slowly took off her neck tie. She set it on the dresser and eventually took off the top half of her outfit, dropping it seductively on the floor in front of a very hard Ban.

"Excited already Ban? Pity. I haven't even started." She said.

Ban only chuckled and gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"The simple sight of you is enough to get me riled up, but this is something totally beyond sight. I get to see everything. The tone of your voice added with this, is also makin me incredibly turned on." Ban said.

Y/n then fiddled with her bottom half of the outfit, teasing Ban enough to make him sweat with want.

She earned her moment of dominance and she was going to use it to the fullest.

Y/n smirked and slid off the skirt, letting her f/c laced panties and matching f/c laced bra show. Making Ban feel even more needy.

She climbed over Ban and kissed him, while skillfully taking off his leather jacket. She started to go down from his jawline, to his neck, his collarbone, down to his chest, his stomach, his lower abdomen, and lastly to his v-line. She unzipped his pants and took those off as well. She then ran her hand over Bans hard member. Earning a soft groan from him. She smirked to herself and tugged at his boxers.

"Take them off...Y/n." Ban said.

"Hm. Let me think for a second~." She smirked seductively, adding a little purr at the end of her sentence, all while continuing to tug at Bans boxers.

"Y/n!!" Ban shouted.

"No need to be so loud." Y/n said as she crawled to Ban's ear.

"Unless you don't want this~." She whispered seductively in his ear.

It made him moan at the dominance in her voice. If only she would stop teasing!

Y/n sighed at Ban's face. Even chuckling to herself.

"As much as I'd love to see that lovely face of yours all contorted and twisted up in untouched pleasure, I'll have to just give that pleasure a little...touch." Y/n said and the she took Ban's boxers off with her teeth. Her eyes held a seductive look as she connected her eyes with Bans.

His member sprang up freely and Ban let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n took a hold of Ban's member and lightly licked the tip, Ban let out a shaky groan and panted a little.

Y/n then licked from top to bottom and bottom to top slowly and teasingly. She then put only the tip in her mouth, sucking softly and earning a little amount of precum in her mouth.

Y/n then had enough of teasing and began to bob her head up and down on Ban's long and thick member. Ban moaned and groaned in pleasure as he lost track of time and even though the 30 minutes have passed for Y/n, he thinks she should be in control for a tad bit longer.

Ban x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara