'That seems a bait strange but, it sounds familiar. Could it possibly be those 2. No it can't be could it?'- (y/n)

My thoughts got interrupted by someone tugging on jacket. I looked to where it was coming from and saw Yoshino looking up at me. I didn't want her to get scard scard so I gave her a smile, when I first got here she was pretty scared of me so yeah we're passed that.

"What is it Yoshino?"- (y/n)

"Um...can you change the channel please I want to watch my favorite soap opera."- Yoshino

"Yeah, it's time for it to start and we getting to the good part!"- Yoshinon

"Huh, sure here."- (y/n)

I picked up the remote and changed the channels until Yoshino told me to stop. And when I did all I've got to say is what the actual hell? It opens up with a cloudy sky with some sunlight peeking through and the words 'The story of the housewives have been waiting for' 'Love: An illusion'.

"Your really leaving then?"- woman

"I have to. I can't stay here anymore I'm tired of my life with you."- man

Upon seeing this I only had one thought in my head.

To start is she even old enough to be watching this kind of stuff I mean she's about 13 years old right? Better question is Tohka even aloud to be watching this I mean she's the same age as me and Shido but she's a bit of an......*cough* airhead *cough*. Before I could get to my next thought I feel something in my lap and I slightly looked down to see Yoshino sitting in it.

"Huh?"- (y/n)

"Is something wrong?"- Yoshino

"Um, why are you sitting in my lap? I mean I guess I don't mind but why though?"- (y/n)

"It's because your so nice and cozy like a big warm marshmallow!"- Yoshinon

This small puppet on her hand is Yoshinon and to those of you who are wondering Yoshino and Yoshinon aren't the same person. Yoshinon considers herself as an individual and not an extension of Yoshino, which causes her to be unaware of what ventriloquism is. When I get her I thought Yoshino was just liked to talk through Yoshinon to be more courageous. That was until Shido explained that she doesn't know what it is, so I put two and two together and found out that that's just some of her spirit Power going into the puppet. Like an imaginary friend they're either A) exactly like you or B) exactly what you want to be. This case while Yoshino is shy and quiet Yoshinon is more of a out going loud mouth.

"Heheheh well I guess you can sit here....if you can escape the tickle monster!"- (y/n)

I started to lightly tickle Yoshino making her laugh like crazy. It's almost like I have a cute yonger sister, I've never really known what it was like to even have a family till I moved in here. Sometime had passed and a lot of crazy stuff that's happening, to start Tohka ran out the house and tried to find Shido cause she thought he was trying to leave her. And you can thank this soap opera that Yoshino is watching for that crap, I even got a call from Kotori asking me what happened while Shido was out. The second they got back at me and Shido started to cook dinner, then we finished he went to his room and had to leave with a suitcase he told me that the lock was broken, but Tohka thought he was trying to leave again that's too this one specific scene!

"You have to keep this a secret from your wife. This is our little secret."- woman2

It showed the same man trying to leave his wife with a different woman in a hotel room, but the was completely naked in the bed while the man was getting dressed. So it's pretty clear what just happened in that scene.

"Yes, I know."- men

"She hasn't found out has she?"- woman2

"Ha, Clueless today I brought her favorite treats so she was happy and didn't suspect a thing."- man

Again in my mind I only had one thought.

'Seriously just dump your wife already don't just cheat on her and do all this emotional turmoil!!'- (y/n)

(Real talk guys..... I'm not saying anyone reading this is a cheater but if you are a victim of cheating then okay. If you have a partner that you don't want to be with anymore don't just stay with them and then do some other stuff with a different person. At least have the courtesy to dump them first and then get someone else... Cuz if you're just cheating while you're still in a relationship you're just making yourself look bad... And if you have a partner and you suspect them of cheating... Like they're giving you clear sign that they might be cheating.... Don't choose to ignore it....take action!!!!)

I mean I get this is a soap opera but, come on art is imitating life way too much right now!! This is literally what technically just happened, Shido and Tohka come home with Tohka eating her favorite food which is kinako bread and she just automatically drops being mad at Shido, for thinking he was trying to leave her for the Origami Tobiichi girl he told me about. Having enough of this I got the remote and changed the channel to kid cartoons like Chowder or Tom & Jerry.

"Hey why'd you change it?"- Yoshinon

"Yoshinon, Yoshino is to young for that stuff."- (y/n)

"Awe."- Yoshino