'Wait, something isn't right

'Wait, something isn't right.'- (y/n)

I looked closer at Yoshino, but not in a pedo way and saw that Yoshinon wasn't on her left hand. Which is weird cause she always has her with her.

"Hey what's the matter where Yoshinon?"- (y/n)

She pointed to the tub. I ran over to it and saw a white rabbit puppet stuck in the drain, that's Yoshinon. No wonder she's freaking she loves Yoshinon more than anything... I'll explain why later but for now.

"Yoshinon, Yoshinon."- Yoshino

"Okay okay calm down if you freeze it anymore I won't be able to get her out."- (y/n)

I reached my hand in the tub and try to get her out but, man this thing cold. You would think that being a spirit that controls fire it wouldn't affect me, normally yeah it wouldn't but I was caught off guard man Jesus. Getting my thoughts back in order I managed to pull her out and walk over Yoshino and put Yoshinon back onto her hand and as soon as I did she started to shack around like a dog fresh out of water.

"Ah, thanks for the save (y/n) I owe yeah one."- Yoshinon

"Yeah (y/n) thank you. Very much."- Yoshino

"Don't worry about it....now I guess I'll have to get all this ice melted."- (y/n)

I started to make a small flame in my hand and felt the house started to shack again probably Tohka AGAIN, this is a nightmare.

Mini time skip

Now I'm in shido's house sitting down on the couch after I ate my breakfast in my regular clothes I got to blind in.

I know it's nothing ideal but I like it just seems right to me. Tohka and Yoshino where still eating until Shido had to leave for something, he said he'll come back with food for dinner but I don't think so if I'm being honest. As for me I'm just watching TV to be specific the news.

"That's it for sports now on today's weather. Last night 2 fast strong moving hurricanes appear in the middle of the Pacific without warning."- news man