"Koneko..." you told the girl after everyone was out of the class. "I think I have an idea to lure out Freed and finish this."

"It's dangerous isn't it?" she asked.

"Well... This night, while you're out with Kiba and the others I'll use the sword I got from him to draw him at my apartment. I'll have a home field advantage, Irina..."

"I'm coming!"

"But you should take care of your..." you protested.

"If you're trying to get Freed to go after you the others will be safer." Koneko said, making it clear she wouldn't take no for an answer.

You let out a sigh and gave Koneko some head pats. Before you learned magic the reason she liked them so much was a mystery. But now you could feel something.

"Wait for me at the school entrance. I won't take long." Koneko said, quickly leaving.

You raised an eyebrow, wondering what her idea was.  It didn't seem as if she planned to teleport home and get her stuff. Although you could probably do it for her after getting back home. So you brushed the thought aside and met up with Asia.

"I don't think I want to know what happened to make you take such measures against Aika." Asia said.

"Yeah... let's say it ended with a visit at the nurse's office and she had to skip school for a couple of days to recover..." you replied, a little embarrassed. "Also, I'm sorry, I tried to avoid this." you continued pointing to Koneko, who was just arriving and grabbed your right arm.

However, to your surprise Asia smiled and grabbed your other arm, as you made your way back home. For whatever reason it seemed every girl that liked you felt you weren't able to protect yourself and while that was sweet it needed to change. You hadn't learned from the sorcerer supreme for nothing.

During the walk you were happy to see that the girls were getting along. Asia had skipped her search shifts a couple of times to hang out with Koneko and her stories had certainly been interesting. From pretty casual activities that neither of them had actually experienced so far, to exercising in the school gym while using the mirror dimension, so Koneko could really let loose.

"Isn't she supposed to be searching tonight?" Xenovia asked upon seeing Koneko.

"Well I obviously told her about the plan. She's my friend. The rest got that fake note." you replied.

"I guess you can send her away if things get dangerous..." Irina noticed.

You nodded, a little absent mined, putting pillows on the couch before leaving to get a blanket, letting Asia explain your actions. When you were done she sat on the couch next to you and you both pulled the blanket up, breathing a few times then letting go...

You could see your bodies going limp in each other's  arms and Irina coming closer to poke your faces. Before she was able to do so you showed your face and said:

"I'd appreciate if you didn't do that. One day you'll poke something and it'll bite your finger off."

All of the girls jumped and Irina looked away, embarrassed and blushing. You returned to Asia and grabbed her hand as time began slowing down around  you. The idea was to place protection spells around the block and immediate surroundings, to avoid damage in case the fallen angels were planning to surprise you with a ranged sacred gear or ability.

"This is the first time we've done this together..." Asia said once you were done.

"Yeah. Maybe we should enjoy this a little more. Besides, there's one last thing I have to do." you suggested.