TATEH V

"Well basically you guys look normal and weird at the very same time."

❄️❄️❄️

"You need to get away from here." That caught her off guard, before she could ask questions, the girl disappeared.

She could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest, thinking rationally she tried to shrug it off.

But something on the back of her mind screamed to believe it, but yeah no.

She didn't went to school for almost 15 years to believe something illogical and magical? Yeah whatever.

She could her someone's footsteps coming near her, acting on instincts, she hide climbing on the tree enough to hide herself.

There is this guy who is holding a rifle, as if he's searching for something, or for someone.

She could feel her heart race, hands cold and sweat forming on her forehead when she saw the man's eyes were red.

Well she's not stupid, it is clearly visible that witchcraft is used here.

And how did this guy entered here? The garden is hidden from the public only the queen and a few royal guards knew-----

Oh wait. The queen of course.

She knew all of this queen obsession with beauty and youth, she also knew about this beautiful young maidens she would kill to maintain her youthfulness.

She doesn't care of who this guy was.

She just need to get out of here.

Because she's sure she is next.

❄️❄️❄️

ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓣⓔⓛⓛ ⓜⓔ ⓘⓕ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓒⓞⓡⓡⓔⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓘ'ⓛⓛ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔ ⓘⓣ ⓘⓜⓜⓔⓓⓘⓐⓣⓔⓛⓨ

Hope you guys have a good day! Or night.