TATEH III

"I'm sorry, I can't do this."

❄ ❄ ❄

Tzuyu let out a contented sigh, staring at the splendid view of the buildings and houses made of bricks and stones, inhaling the fresh air of nature as the cool breeze is slapping her face lightly.

As the next in throne, she doesn't really have the time to live like just some normal girl, even once,  she trained for all of her life, the training to fine dining and how to be a proper lady and princess.

But she doesn't really want to be some normal girl or a princess nor a queen, she just wants to live freely, she doesn't want to marry any guy and be his slave. She doesn't want to be just a queen and to follow what her king wants.

So she trained herself, but it is really hard to hide your bruises, cuts, and marks, so she have to cover her face and body.

Everyone in the kingdom haven't seen her, except from her dad.

She wants to show everyone that she is an independent woman and she could lead her kingdom.

When she turned sixteen, her dad died, that is starting point of how her life became awful.

Her stepmother controlled her, all of her.

But she took it all, for two years, now she's eighteen, she could make her own choice, good thing her stepmom stop controlling her, well her stepmother really look so busy these past months.

It would always leave her confused on what her stepmom is plotting, just thinking of it sent shivers to her body.

❄ ❄ ❄

Morning gais.

Haven't been active for wow, almost a month.

I'm actually having a bad day(and it's just morning wow just wow), so imma rant here HAHAHAH😂.

You've got this teacher who just hates you because her least faborite student is one of your close friends?

Hell.

Welp, hope yah gais have a good day!