Chapter 25: War Intensity

Start from the beginning

Seth: knowing the First Army, it might end up as a triple threat

Chase: no matter, they'll fall to me

Finn: you're a tough man

The three walked into the locker room where Charlotte took care of Chase by kissing all of his bruises. Becky and Bayley did the same thing to Seth and Finn respectively.

(Half an hour later)

After a couple of mid card matches, it was time for one of the main event matches which was the six women tag team match between the the two Horsewomen groups. Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte were already warmed up and ready.

Finn and Chase gave their girlfriends a good luck kiss while Ryan said.

Ryan: be careful Sasha

Sasha: I will, Ryan

The three girls left the locker room.

(Fast forward towards end of match)

All hell has broken loose in this partial dream match up. Charlotte leveled Marina with a vicious spear to the barricade. Bayley and Jessamyn brawled at ringside while the two legal women in the match, Sasha and Ronda beat the hell out of each other. The Baddest Woman on the Planet got the Legit Boss for the Piper's Pit and looks like she was gonna end it with the armbar, but Bayley got on the apron to distract Ronda. The Baddest Woman leveled the Hugger with a forearm which gave Sasha time to recover.

Sasha hits the backstabber and then transitioned it into the Bank Statement in the middle of the ring. Sasha had the hold locked tight as Ronda struggled to escape. However, Shayna rushed down to the ring and broke up the hold, ending the match in a disqualification. The Queen of Spades landed punches on the Boss, but then the Raw Women's Champion rushed out to the ring to even the odds.

Becky attacked Shayna with rapid punches as the rest of the Horsewomen from both sides joined in the fray. The brawl ended with the WWE Horsewomen standing tall in the ring as the MMA Horsewomen once again retreated.

(Backstage)

The WWE Horsewomen walked into the locker room as Charlotte, Becky and Bayley were surprised by hugs and kisses from their boyfriends. Ryan however comforted Sasha with a hug. This caught the Boss off guard as she blushes, but Ryan realized what he's doing and pulled back while he blushed as well; this drew some teasing grins from the other members.

The last match of the night was the huge 10 person tag team match as Randy, Lexi, Alex, Travis and Billie were all mentally prepared for what the First Army has in store.

(In the ring)

Announcer: the following contest is a 10 person mixed tag team match!

(Rise plays)

Announcer: introducing first, the team of Billie Kay, Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton, Alex Auditore and the Intercontinental Champion Travis Sharp; together they are Bliss Kingdom!

The five members of the Kingdom made their way to the ring and did their signature poses before doing the Kingdom's pose in the middle of the ring.

(Like a Lady plays)

Announcer: and their opponents, the team of Jinny, Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner, Tommaso Ciampa and Lacey Evans; together they are the First Army!

As the First Army walked down the ramp, they stopped at ringside and the Lady requested for a mic as she has something to say.

Lacey: I have a confession to make; Bliss Kingdom isn't a group of low class nasties

The Kingdom members listened as the guys crossed their arms.