The best concert of my life.

dear diary yesterday was the best day of my life my mom bought me the best presents encluding a lap top,duvet cover,posters and the best of all a surprise present which shes going to give me today "lily come here i have something for you "my mom says in a enthusiastic voice "i bought you demi lavato concert tickets.

dear  diary im at the concert with kalie and malisa its so amazing and even better demi and her crew invited me back stage and on stage my heart  skipped beats and was working at super sonic speed."hey lily i heard that its your birthday"the one and only demi lavato said in a undertoned voice"so i have a surprise for you. demi pushes me towards the stage and screams out to the croud " give it up for lily!!!!!" i say "wait what " as  the neon lights  sound track  plays demi passes me a mic and i start to sing because i mean would you pass on a one in a life time opertunity to sing in frount of over 2000 people.

dear diary my  heart was pounding as i was on stage but after the concert demi asked  me a few questiions i was  expecting something like "whats your twitter or can i add you on facebook but no it was alot more profesional."lily you are an amazing singer i would like you to come on tour with me"i reply with a "ahhhhhhhh yes yes yes"