oliver

dear diary im at olivers birthday party but its not at all what i expected,theres me ,kristen memo,olivia spears,tyler harris,pip loyde,troy bernstein and well oliver.but at least we are having fun eating,,drinking,talking and well playing party games.i know where teenagers but party games were the best as children.

dear diary olivers party was awesome we did so much and had so much fun ,but the best thing about going over there was seeing oliver and making some really cool friends.

dear diary im at school and im alone with oliver in the music room so i think its time to tell him how i feel about him."oliver i have something to tell you its kinda personal and i need you to keep a secret" as i say this he looks worried and replys"i like you "my heart stops for a second and then i fall over .he rushes over to my attention and say"im sorry ill take it back "i reply with a "i like you two"our hands touch and for that moment it feels like where the only people in the world stearing into each others fluttering eyes.

dear diary yesterday was ...what are the words umm amazing,wonderfull,nice my life wouldnt be complete without him ."hey andy have you seen oliver"he replys with a silent no "jen...harry....demi....lara anyone... it turns out that no one knew where he was not even his sister megan.

dear diary yesterday was weird oliver wasnt at school did i say something to him ahh whats happening.as im about to call olivers phone he knocks on the door and bursts in with a hunched over body as if he was running "lily come with me"he says and then grabs my arm and pulls me over and across all the way to his house when his sister megan holister lay among the floor aching in pain "lily ,lily what do i do shes hardly breathing and bleeding" "oliver calm down call an ambulance and i will see whats wrong ,got it?

dear diary  i  at the hospital with oliver and his family because it turns out that his sister megan fell down the stairs and may have a spine injery that could be fatal.