↻ six

nari's mouth was left agape. she kept staring at donghyuck's face. after texting for a few weeks she couldn't believe that he was right here in front of her. when dohee snapped she was brought back to reality. she panicked. nari frantically fixed her hair and straightened out the wrinkles on her shirt.

nari started the conversation first "donghyuck! what are you doing here?"

"oh, im here getting boba! with my friends... obviously." donghyuck chuckled.

nari playfully rolled her eyes in response to donghyuck's witty remark.

"does anyone else feel this really weird sexual tension floating around?" dohee joked.

one of the boys that walked in with donghyuck played along, "yes i do actually."

"oh yeah! i forgot to introduce my friends, this is mark and jaemin." they all exchanged greetings.

"can we start ordering?" mark asked shyly.

nari replied, "yes of course!"

mark ordered taro milk tea with pearls and lychee jelly while jaemin wanted the thai milk tea with egg pudding.

"can i have the cheese foam oolong milk tea." donghyuck ordered.

nari made a disgusted face. "

donghyuck gave her a puzzled look, "is there something wrong with my order nari?"

"yes there is, cheese foam is fucking nasty."

"well im sorry for preferring something you don't like even though you should like it cause it's fucking delicious."

"ugh i can't believe you like that shit."

dohee giggled, "you guys fight like y'all have been dating for 3 years."

"ugh please we would never date, we're just friends." nari exclaimed.

donghyuck gave a sad look, "wow really? i thought we had something special." he pouted and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"oh shut up will you!" nari punched his arm.

"wow look they even talk like they're a couple." jaemin stated.

mark chimed in, "oh my god! i could totally see them dating."

nari and donghyuck both turned around and gave mark a disgusted look.

"hey don't blame me!" dohee is the one who started it." mark said with his hands up like he'd been caught stealing.

"you fucking bitch." dohee retorted.

nari broke the playful tension, "here are your drinks!"

donghyuck sighed, "guys my mom's here to pick us up."

"awh, i wish you guys could stay longer!"

"me to!" jaemin said. mark and donghyuck all agreed.

nari pouted and waved goodbye as she watched the trio leaving the bubble tea store.

"so are y'all dating or not?" dohee asked. nari scoffed and threw a dirty rag at her.

—————————–

END NOTE
y'all this chapter was really boring im sorry! next chapter will be more funny :)