14

Jinyoung Pov

We ordered and waited in silence for our food to come in. I glanced at Daehwi here and there, I really doubt that Daehwi had done some planning with Daniel. Is Daehwi really... no.. he's too soft to do that for me. I stood up from my seat and excused myself to get some quiet time so I can processed the plan that can happen. I thought of the plans and ways that Daehwi would do to me but I continued to doubt that. I thought of ways that can happen when we get home, again very doubtful of that unless Daniel jumps in but Daniel wouldn't do that still even though he wants to kill me. Aish, all of this thinking is really making my brain explode just predicting or foreshadowing what's gonna happen. I returned back to the table, Daehwi was waiting for me since our food had arrived.

"When did the food arrived?"

"Not too long ago, let's eat before they get cold."

"You could've ate-"

"I didn't want to eat alone, I thought it would be better if we eat together."

I nodded as I took a sip of my water, I then started to eat the food that was displayed on the plates. As I finished, I was burning on the inside, I didn't know if it was due to the food, I drank more of the water. After few seconds, the burn had calm down before it started to raise again, more intense compared to before. I tried my best acting normal as if nothing was going wrong within my body.

"Are you okay hyung?"

"Ye-Yeah, everything's fine."

"Are you sure? What's up with the stutters?"

"I'm- not stuttering, I don't know- what you're talking about."

Okay so my acting may have died and gave up on me because of this. Daehwi grabbed my arm and took me to the front and paid for the food. I was curious as to where he got the money, I wasn't able to ask since he grabbed my arm and dragged me home. I was tripping over my foot continuously as we were getting to our room. My body felt light, I wasn't in control of it that much. I hang my head low hoping it would help me stay conscious.

Daehwi Pov

I hate having to do this, yes to avoid any consequences, I knew the boss was gonna find me and kill me for sneaking Jinyoung out. I slowly lowered Jinyoung's body down on the bed. I looked at the otters and played with them for a bit before hearing gallops and footsteps rushing towards the house. Hoping this plan goes well, I undressed myself quickly before going under the covers and undressed Jinyoung while he was still groaning.

"D-Daehwi.. I.. ne-"

I interrupted him as I kissed him deeply, I didn't care of the situation, I didn't know what actually happened to the latter. I was following the boss while Jinyoung went to do his business.

"Stop hiding him away, you're just gonna get yourself in trouble to the point that I will kill you myself."

Thinking about his words, they probably know what Jinyoung looked like now. I dug my fingers in his hair ruining it while I tried my best covering his face. I pulled away seeing his swollen lips, his eyes were closed shut, his hair all over the place. I heard the front being banged on, I hurried and put on new set of clothes leaving the previous ones on the floor. I covered Jinyoung's exposed body before going into hiding. I planned to make the place looked in ruins, but since I was so caught up on treating Jinyoung and letting him have his meal first, it was a better choice to let him eat before this. This is probably the last time I would be thanking Seongwu on for those trainings.

Bong

"Where's that other kid?"

"What the heck? Clothes are scattered."

"Jinyoung seemed to be bare under those covers explaining the hair and swollen lips."

I took the chance breaking out from hiding jumping onto one the guys. They kept banging around on the walls while I was trying to fight the others surrounding me. I lost grip and fell onto the floor, just remembering the lessons I was given, being on the floor is a disadvantage. I tried to get up quickly but I forced back down with a foot meeting my chest.

"You really got some nerves to fight us kid. You're just a new member of our group and yet you got the guts to pull this off? Just wait till we get you and him back in our base."

The guy lifted his foot, the second grabbed me and pulled me up. They kept me well guarded so I wouldn't do anything. The first guy went and dressed Jinyoung and carried him over to us.

"Did you really have to kiss him? Sheese, extra much."

I'm going to lose it, I broke free from the others grip and tackle the guy carrying Jinyoung into hyung's room. The guy was laughing as I was beating him down well.

"Gosh, next time I should get a better team. Get off me you piece of crap!"

He kicked me off, I landed next to Jinyoung who was now slowly waking up. Since I was in the hall, both rooms guarded heavily with those men. I would go down the stairs but Jinyoung is still exhausted and haven't fully gotten his energy back to the point where he would be running from this.

Chirp

The noise- the otters.. they must be hungry, I looked back at our room, I can tell the people was getting annoyed. When they turned their back, I scrambled to my feet and push one out of the window with me. I grabbed on the wall as the other meet the hard ground floor. I looked up to spot a knife near my fingers.

This must be it huh? Ah, I can't even save Jinyoung. Nah, wait, it's just my finger tip.. then again the drop could harm a fragile person like me.

As time passes, the two otters came out running on my arm. The other heal perfectly fine, they reached the ground and I watched the two run off together happily. I hang there stuck, sharp pain was then met on my fingers.