Crushing

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Chapter 2: Crushing

At the Daily Bugle

"Mr. Jameson?!" Felicia hardy yells as she was trying to get J. Jonah Jameson attention, but he was trying not to due to all of Felicia's demands for the upcoming charity ball that she was hosting.

"Yes, this isn't the first charity ball that I have hosted Ms. Hardy," J.J told her in an annoying tone.

"Yes, but this is the first one with the Hardy name attach to it." She responded. Felicia was nervous about hosting the event and just wanted to make sure everything set in stone which she remembers one last thing she needed for the party.

"Oh before I forget, we need a photographer for my mom said we must have one." She said making J.J roll his eyes over another request.

"You might as well tell your mother if I spend or add any more to this event, I might need to start a charity event for myself," J.J said with sarcasm.

J. J's right-hand man Robbie whisper telling him, "Come on J.J, you know how important this event will be, and beside me, and you both know a good photographer for this event."

"You don't mean... *sigh* fine send him in," J.J said as Robbie went to go get the photographer.

J.J then looks back at Felicia and says, "Ah yes, I do know an outstanding photographer; in fact, he is the best that we have." Little did Felicia know that while J.J was telling her this, he had his fingers crossed behind his back.

Felicia was now curious about who he was referring to. "Hmm, in that case, who is he?" she asks as the door open behind her.

"Did you need me J... Felicia Hardy?" said a voice that she knew sound familiar as she turns around.

"Peter Parker?" she questions back as she saw Peter, who she recently met at ESU.

*Flashback weeks ago*

"Ah another semester of boring lettuces at ESU." Peter's best friend Harry Osborn said as he and Peter were walking around the campus.

"Harry, don't be like that. I'm sure things will be interesting this year." Peter told him as he hopes that something exciting does happen this year.

As they made it to the classroom, they bump into Flash Thomas (who dislike Peter) as he was heading to the same class as them.

"Watch it puny Parker." He said as he made his way to his seat. Of course, Peter could take him on due to his spider-powers, but he couldn't risk anyone finding out his secret, so he allows Flash to mess with him.

"Flash lay off," Harry said, going in the classroom behind him with Peter just talking a deep breath before going inside.

Before he went inside the classroom, he heard someone trip and dropped their books. He turns and saw a blonde girl wearing a white shirt with a purple vest and an orange skirt on the ground. He quickly ran to her side to help her.

"Are you okay?" Peter asks her as he got some of her stuff together.

"Yes I am thank you. I should have watched where I was going." She said as she helps get the rest of her stuff together.

After collecting her stuff from Peter, they look up to each other face to face. Peter looked into her eyes and thought that the girl was so beautiful while the blonde girl looks at Peter and though the guy looks very handsome.