His fist went back again, but I quickly stepped in between them. Matthew began to throw his fist at me, but before he could I grabbed it and twisted his arm around, holding it against his back. 

"Looks like someone's pissed off.." He muttered underneath his breath. I pulled harder on his arm, hearing a satisfying crack. 

"Get lost." My voice was harsh and laced with venom, daring anyone to go against my commands. I let go of him and pushed him forwards. He turned back and stared at Hazel.

"You will be mine. Make no doubt, Hazel." With that he spun on his heels and dashed back into the forest. Once I calmed down I turned to look at my lovely mate, wanting answers.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"Let's just say that he's been sending me notes and won't stop until I'm with him." She rushed out, scratching the back of her nervously. I almost smiled at that for some reason, but stopped myself. You're angry. You don't like that she kept this from you. I repeated over and over again in my head, but I couldn't get myself to believe it. I was just glad that I was here to protect her from him and my wolf seemed to be perfectly fine with everything. He could care less if she told us now, or in two years. "I didn't want you to get involved, but I guess now it's a good thing you know.."

"Yeah. I swear to god if that bastard comes around again, his head will be on a stick." I said playfully, making her laugh. "Though I bet your brother's will probably come up with several different ways to kill him."

She smiled and walked up to me, grabbing my hand. At first I was confused, but in a few minutes we were back at Anna's Love, drinking coffee. We went back to asking each other questions and I realized then and there, that I was already in love with the beautiful girl sitting across from me and telling me some story about her childhood. 

Hazel Smithe's P.O.V. 

Brian took my hand, leading me out to his truck. The car was filled with a comfortable silence, the only noise the soft music coming through the radio. I was happy that I decided to go out with Brian, even though this wasn't really a date. If I didn't I probably would've never learned that his middle name is Jones or that he sing in the shower. 

A smile crept its way onto my face as I glanced over at him. He smiled back and before I knew it we were already at my house. Brian got out and then came over to my door, opening it like a gentleman. 

"Thanks." I said, hopping out. We walked up to my door and stood there for a second, wondering what to do. Should I ask him if he wants to come inside? Plan another hangout? Kiss him? He quickly stopped my pondering by leaning in and giving me a sweet, soft kiss. 

When he pulled away we were both smiling like idiots. 

"Tonight was fun. We should do it another time." He spoke, his voice barely louder than a whisper. 

"We should." I replied, my voice at the same volume as his. Without warning, I leaned up and kissed him againt but with more passion. His arms wrapped around my waist and my legs wrapped around his torso.  Brian walked backwards until my back softly hit the side of the house right next to the door. 

His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking for me to open up but I kept my lips sealed shut. A low, playful growl rumbled through his chest and I smirked. He tried again and that was when I realized what I was really doing. 

In about two seconds my feet were planted on the ground and there was about a foot of space between us. 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow!" I shouted, running inside and up to my room. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and took a hot shower, thinking about everything that happened today. 

I swear if Brian wasn't there when Matthew showed up, I wouldn't beaten him to a pulp or went crazy-wolf on his ass. Thinking about his words, I shivered in disgust. I would never be his and I would make sure of that. He could show up at my doorstep with an army of rogues behind him, but I'd never let him take me. Hell, I'd rather do everything and anything my brothers told me to do instead of standing within a five feet radius from him.

My hands rolled into fists but uncurled when my makeout session with Brian crossed my mind again. My lips were a bit swollen and tingly as I ran my fingers across them. For some reason I wished he was still kissing me but yet I thought that was moving too fast. 

Curse my dumb wolf! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have done anything! 

You know you liked it.. She replied, causing me to blush. And don't you dare try to deny it. 

I sighed, getting out of the shower. Dressing in a pair of gray sweatpants and a red hoodie, I jumped into bed and closed my eyes. Images of Brian and me making out rollled through my mind and I smiled.

Okay, so maybe I did like kissing Brian....

[A/N]: Oh so his name is Matthew! And naughty Hazel, making out with Brian on her doorstep.. *tsk tsk* At least there one step closer to getting together... hehe.