Dates

Shrek is love, shrek is life, shrek is everything. If you don't live and or worship shrek I will find you and take you to the punishment barrel.-Murder-Senpai
*reference to swamp sim. Play it! It's great*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was finally the weekend and you were just laying on your couch watching 'The Happening'. You were just in some short shorts and an oversized AOT shirt. After the movie finished you then started to watch Tremors. When the credits started rolling, you went into your room and started to get dressed. You put on some black skinny jeans, combat boots, fedora, and a Rick and Morty crop top. You grabbed your messenger bag and walked to the bus stop. You then payed the driver and sat down. After about a ten minute ride, you got out and walked towards your destination.

~•~

Yakko was was once again called by Scratchy to his office for making a ruckus. After awhile though, Scratchy got tired of Yakko not listening so he gave up. Yakko cartoon ran all the way back up to the water tower about to greet is sibs but his mouth went dry. He saw H/C locks that framed a S/T face and beautiful E/C orbs. She was having some 'girl talk' with Dot while Wakko was chomping down on some food. Yakko felt his face heat up and his heart beat accelerate.

'Why am I feeling like this?'

'What is she doing to me'

'I have never felt this way'

Yakko was in his own world until he heard a voice calling out for him.

"Yakko? Yakko? Yakko?!"

He vigorously shook his head and looked at Y/N.

"You said you wanted to hang out and so I came to see if you were free today." She said.

"How about we go on a date? Just you and me" Yakko said smoothly