Running

Jessica's POV

He dragged me to his car, and took off. "Where are we going" I asked. "We are going away for a while." He hissed out clearly pissed. "No please just take me home.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.... Please" I pleaded. "No your gonna get punished for this and maybe a week or two away will help with that." "Fuck you Timmy I am not going anywhere with you, you can suck a dick." I screamed at him. 

"This is kidnapping let me go now or ...or I'll call the police." "With what and he grabbed me phone and through it out the window." I. In so much trouble. So I tried opening the door but he set the child proof lock on so I was stuck. Please Lord help me. And with that i fell asleep.

I woke up in a small cottage, with my ankle handcuffed to the bed. I started freaking out and screaming. "Help, help someone help." Timmy came in "scream all you want it's not gonna do any good out here" I started crying and sobbing he came over and tried to comfort me but I moved away from him only for a second before he grabbed me and pulled me close. 

"Shoooosh it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you, but you need to learn so obedience, when I said no I meant no. Then I was so mad to see you dancing up on some guy, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done this, but you weren't gonna listen so I have to train you to be a good girl." 

"You have to train me for what?" I was curious why he had to train me. "I want you to be my perfect little submissive, baby I want you to be a good girl and listen and let me take care of you." He explained. He got up and handed me his laptop and typed in BDSM into the search bar. He then got up and left for a minute after he told me to research it. I would understand better, after researching I was a little worried but also slightly turned on. What is happening to me? 

Let me know what you think 😍😍