Sex Talk.

online dating. dating online, over the internet, virtual relationships. most online dating is long distance i mean, is it possible to date someone online who just lives a city or two away? eh, i mean unless you're getting catfished, whew. anyways below is the story of anastasia & dearra ..
-
anastasia's point of view.
time: 10:05 pm.
setting: quincy, illinois.
-

" hello? " my soft voice spoke into the mic of the earphones i had on. i had just got out of the shower, dried off, and put lotion on. " hey princess, what you up to? " my girlfriend, dearra spoke into the phone. " oh nothing just got out the shower, how about you baby? " i then shifted in my bed with a grin forming against my lips.

dee and i have this sort of.. relationship going on. we met on instagram and became closer and here we are, we've facetimed, we met in person a few times, and are on the phone with eachother for the most part of the day, when we're not we're probably just texting or one of us may be busy at the moment.

im 17 while dee just turned 18 so we're not very far apart.  " yeah that's good babe, i missed you. i haven't heard your voice all day and you know how i get when i don't talk to you " she said to me. i slightly giggled at the fact that she could be so irritated if i don't talk to her.

" im sorry baby i was a little busy today " there was a short but long pause " make it up to me " she said as if she were questioning herself more than me. i knew exactly what she meant by that, phonesex. we've talked it before but never actually done it before because i've never had phonesex and i get nervous.

i bit down on my lip before speaking back, " yes daddy, but not now. " she hummed into the speaker and changed the topic of conversation.

-
* slight time change *
time: 1:07
-
it's time. " baee, come onn. " she dragged her words. i adjusted my position in bed since i was already naked from the shower. " what do you want me to do, daddy? " i bit down on my short acrylic nail.

" first, i want you to slide a finger inside you, think as if it were mine. now after you do so and your finger is coated with your wetness i want you to put it into your mouth and clean your finger princess. "

she said very lowly into the phone, i could tell she was horny by the tone change in her voice. " ngh hm, fuck! " i moaned softly into the atmosphere as i slid a finger inside of me, just as she told me. i believe i got carried away and once i noticed i took it out and cleaned it by sucking my fingers clean as i was directed to.

i grabbed my vibrator from inside my pillow case and positioned my legs wider than they were. " what speed do you want my vibrator on daddy? " i slowly cut it on as i waited for her answer. " medium, princess. " i turned it on and placed the tip on my clit. i was home alone for the month, so i really didn't have to worry about someone hearing me or coming in my room. my moans quickly filled the room.

her low voice spoke into the speaker again, " do you remember what i did to you the last time we met, princess " i tried to speak but another moan came out. " don't be a bad girl, answer when daddy is talking to you. " her voice boomed through the earbuds that i had in.

" yes i remember what you did to me daddy " my voice was shaking giving dee the satisfaction that she wanted.

her soft moans slowly began to fill my ears, a smirk appeared on my face. her moans were EVERYTHING. " tell me what you're doing " her voice staggered as she slowly got her sentence out. " i- ... im rubbing my clit " there was no bass in my voice it was like i was whispering to her.

" did i tell you to do that? " her moan cut off as her voice seemed louder, i got scared.. not a bad scared but a scared that sends waves of pleasure throughout your body scared. " this isn't going to be good for you if you keep disobeying my orders princess. "

" no daddy, im sorry " i quickly answered her, placing the vibrator back on my clit.

- Incoming Facetime Call from " my heart." i answered the phone with the camera letting flat on the back with the camers facing the ceiling. " prop the phone up, i want to see you. i quickly did as said before laying back down making sure you could see everything.

" i have orders for you baby, if you follow them i will reward you.. if you disobey my actions you will get a punishment. i want you to take the vibeator, cut it off and slide it inside you " i did as she said, my back began to arch off the bed as the toy made its way through my insides.

" hu-mm fuck " i moaned out as i began to slide the toy in and out of me at a steady pace moaning louder with each stroke. " good girl, tell daddy how it feels " she whispered to me in her now low raspy voice. " it feels so good " i managed to get out while my voice constantly cracked.

" go faster, turn on the vibrator and rub your clit. " i did as she said once again, everything she told me to do made me feel so good.. " ugh da-ddy " i moaned out. her moans started to flow back into my ears making the pleasure 100x better.

" you're so wet princess " she said to me. i had forgot that she could even see me! thoughts slowly filled my head off her wetness rubbing against mines, her sliding this toy in and out of me, these thoughts sent me into a pleasure-filled rush.

" daddy im gonna cum " i said to her.  " cum for me princess " she said lowly and that did it. she talked me all way through my orgasm making that one better than any i've had. " clean the vibrator baby " she said to me with excitement in her voice. i took the vibrator into my mouth licking and sucking it clean.

now i was tried and wanted nothing more but to rest. " can we go to sleep? i asked softly,  grabbing the phone propping it up so she could see my tired face as i laid down . " yeah we can baby. goodnight, i love you. " she said making me happy that she's letting me get my sleep. i said the same to her and closed my eyes letting darkness take over me.