The Girl From History..

i sat staring at my english book trying to fully focus on my notes. the bell rung and i sighed happily, grabbing my books going to my locker to trade in for different books. my free period consisted of two hours and fifty minutes.

i had to tutor you today so we agreed to meet in mrs.wylam's old classroom. i sat down taking out my history book along with our notes and a mechanical pencil. " uh- sorry im late.. i uh.. i got caught up. sorry again. " you seemed nervous, i like. i knew you had a crush on me, it was obvious but cute.

i took out my notes as you sat in front of me pulling out your homework sheet and history textbook. i looked down observing the paper biting my bottom lip transferring a few words into my notepad.

" i- i um took notes, should i get them out? " you stuttered out. i looked you in the eyes and chuckled lowly, " im not ya daddy ma, do as you please " she nodded her head and mumbled a few words in spanish under her breath, i take spanish 2 so i heard perfectly clear.

" puedo si quieres que sea mami " i said as the words rolled off my tongue ever so smoothly. your breathing hitched as you started to move uncomfortably in your seat. we began working, with you asking questions every now and then, you got to the map and asked me what to do, i got up walking to your seat leaning on the back of your chair while pointing to what you had to giving you directions into your ear.

you bit down onto your bottom lip, i raised my eyebrow getting an idea. i licked the top of your earlobe sending chills down your spine. we had only 2 hours left so that gave me just enough time.

i roughly grabbed your jaw placing my lips on yours sliding my tongue in your mouth letting our tongues fight for dominance , i won. you got out your seat attacking my lips i picked you up and you wrapped your legs around my waist. i roughly slammed your back into the wall and you moaned into my mouth.

i pulled away attacking your neck licking and sucking at your skin, biting down into it leaving a few hickeys. i moved everything off the teachers desk laying you on top of it pulling off your shirt and sports bra .

i bit my lip before latching onto your right breast while teasing the other switching giving that on to same treatment , snaking my hand into your pants and boxers my fingers were met with complete water, someone was waiting for this moment to happen.

i heard your breathing hitch as i slowly ran two fingers through your folds taking them out looking at them as your juices ran down my fingers. you looked at me, your light grey eyes were now dark bluish grey. sexy. you took my fingers into your mouth with no hesitation cleaning them of your wetness.

" strip, now " my voice boomed. you scurried off the desk to strip from your remaining clothes while i watched you in amazement.

you dropped your last piece of clothing before staring me right in the eyes. you gave me a quick nod to let me knot to proceed which also gave me your consent.

i swiftly picked you up laying you softly onto the desk. i spread your legs open while you stared down with lust-filled eyes, your right index finger halfway in your mouth as you softly bit down onto it.

i pulled you down closer to me, spreading your legs. i kissed down your thigh until i reached her i stared with a hungry look almost wanting to drool. it glistened even in the dark classroom, juices flowed out without me even touching you yet.

i decided not to waste anymore time, i took one long slow lick, keeping my eyes up on you. " your eyes stay on me. if we lose eye contact, you will be punished, do i make myself clear? " i said with a pale tone, no feelings to be found within my voice. this is just sex and only sex.

" ... safeword. i want a safeword, only for if i must take my eyes of you. i feel as if its fair. " you said calmly. i nodded quickly going down sucking your clit keeping contact. your soft moans and aroma filled the small classroom. " nghh.. my saf-safeword.. mmm, ra-rainbow " you stumbled out.

i pressed my thumb on your clit rubbing it in a medium pace before moving my tongue vertically through your folds before i found it. i looked at you as you looked at me, i slowly but steadily slid my tongue in and out of your entrance as your taste stuck to my tongue.

" hu-mm, fa- fuckkk, faster " your moans increased with each word you managed to stutter out. music to my ears. i replaced my thumb with my tongue and my tongue with my middle finger causing your body to jolt off the bed. widening your legs you became more sensitive to my touch. your legs began to shake as your breathing pattern changed and your eyes rolled back. unsatisfied, i picked up my pace causing you to yell out.

" pl-eas-se make me- " before you could even finish your sentence you came all over my fingers and tongue laying your back flat on the desk, i removed myself away from you sucking the remains of your cum off me fingers.

" come on babygirl, 10 minutes till class " i said before winking while putting on my clothes. i slightly chuckled at you trying to catch your breath before leaving the classroom.

^ i hope this was a good chapter? trying my luck with writing something new.. feel free to pm me on requests for these short stories..
-c.