"What's going on with those two?" I asked, sitting down across from Kaylyn.  Tawny quickly jumped off the couch and ran to jump into my arms.

She shrugged.  "I really don't know.  I hope they can fix it though,"

"Hmm," I hummed and she closed her laptop.

"You ready for bed?" she smiled.

"Sure," I stood to my feet, holding Tawny against my chest.

Kaylyn changed into one of my t-shirts and I stripped down to my boxers.  I climbed into the bunk that we shared and she called in beside me. 

"I love you," she kissed me. 

"I love you more," I smirked wrapping her in my arms.

"Noooo.." she cooed. 

"Mmmmhmmm..." I pecked a row of kisses down her jawline.  I felt her hands roam across my chest, then run her fingernails up my side, sending a chill down my spine.

She claimed my lips once more, slipping her tongue into my mouth.  My hands rested on her hips as she maneuvered herself ontop of me.

"Baby..." I pulled my lips from hers, fighting the urge to slip my hands up her shirt.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure it's not too....soon for this?"

"Positive," she replied, crashing her lips into mine once more.

~*~*~*~*~

Sierra's POV:

We arrived at the hotel around 3am.  Harry and I both made it into the room we shared.  I threw my suitcase across the floor and kicked off my converse, then crawled into the bed closest to the window.

Harry emerged from the bathroom and grunted.  "I'm supposed to have the bed by the window,"

"Not this time," I snapped.

I was still so upset with him.  What he had done to me was not right in any way, shape, or form.  How dare he reveal me to a venue full of people, with a song like that! 

I could only imagine the confrontation that would take place between me and Olly. Especially since he hadn't answered any of my texts since the concert.

"So, this is how you're gonna be?" he asked, stripping down to his boxers.  "You're going to be ugly and manipulative?"

"Oh, so now I'm ugly?"

Harry rolled his eyes at me. "You know what I mean,"

"I hate you,"

"Yeah, okay," he sighed and threw himself down onto the other bed. 

"Just shutup and go to sl-" I was interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

"I'm not getting it," Harry said, burying himself under his covers.

"Of course not," I groaned and rolled over, standing to my feet.  I opened the door and found a tearful Katelyn on the other side.  "Hey..." I said softly, reaching out to touch her arm. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, biting her lip. "I didn't want to disturb Kaylyn and Zayn...you're the only other person I could think of going to,"

"Honey," I pulled her into the room and closed the door.  "What's going on?"

She looked across the room and made a face when she realized Harry was in the room.  "I forgot he was in here,"

"Talk about whatever you want," he spoke up.  "I could care less,"