Chp. 6

"I can't take it anymore!" I screamed but loud enough for only lauren to here. Lauren just rubbed my back and said "bella tell me what happened now" I was about to explain but my phone started ringing. She grabbed my phone and looked at it confused. "Who's niall" I just blushed and said "I will explain when I'm done talking to him ok?" I said. She nodded and gave me the phone.

(PHONE CONVO)

Niall: bella?

Me: yes?

Niall: are you ok? Are you at Lauren's? Tell me her address

Me: niall calm down I'm ok I am at Lauren's house and I will text you her address. Just go ahead and come over I will be up by the time you get here.

Niall: ok and are you crying? You sound like it. Please don't be crying.

Me: bye niall me and lauren have to talk see you at around 11:30 bye

Niall: but bella wai-

(END OF CONVO)

I hung up on him and texted him Lauren's adress. He just said ok. It is 9:30 now so he should be here in around an hour and a half. I looked up at lauren, wiped my tears, and sighed. "Ok lauren the truth is that I couldn't take living at my house anymore so I got my stuff in a suitcase and left." I took a deep breath and began again "niall is niall horan, my idol, from one direction. You might not believe me but he is coming to your house around 11:30 cause he wants to see me" she looked at me less confused but still a bit confused. "How do you even know him?" She said. "I messages him on Facebook at the same time his management told him to read fan mail on social media, so he read mine like first" I said with a smile. "Well I guess your dream is finally coming true. You are both 18 so that means you can both actually date" she said all happy. Then patty screamed from downstairs "BELLA, LAUREN FOOD IS READY! AND BELLA YOU HAVE UM A VISITOR". I looked at the clock and it was 11:40 pm on the dot. Wow I guess time past really quickly. The person most likely at the door is niall I hope so.