Three

The first day of filming. You've been at the set since 4 in the morning and it is now 2 in the afternoon. It was now lunch break, which was a great thing. Usually, you'd have lunch around 12, but because the director wasn't too satisfied with Eren's performance it took longer than usual. You were sitting down in your chair, while Eren sat down next to you, looking slumped. You pursed our lips and thought about patting his back, but you pushed back the thought and opened your mouth instead. "You got this, Eren. I know you're trying your best," you awkwardly encourage him and he turns to look at you with a small smile. You understood how he felt, and it was definitely difficult. You remember when you first starred in your first romance show. It was a damn mess, but that story will be told another time.

"It's just no matter how much I try to convey these passionate emotions, it's just too hard to do it! I don't know what it means to like someone so much that I can't even breath," Eren says and heaves a sigh. You looked at him surprised.

"Wait, forreal? Never?"

"Yeah, never. I've liked someone before, but my heart just beats super fast and I can't speak or something, but I've never felt my breath hitch--- I don't know, it's just weird," Eren mutters and ruffles his dark brown hair, looking down. You were about to pat his shoulder until the director called you both back to work on a different scene. The turquoise eyed man stood up and walked away with a determined stride and you let out a small chuckle. His determination and passion was definitely the best thing about him.

After many hours later, your work was done. You and Eren were able to finish about 4 scenes. The less you've ever done, but you weren't mad. Eren was still learning. You walk to your dressing room, massaging your temples. Two men walk by, holding mic equipments and you could hear them muttering. "I don't know why Eren was chosen for this rule when he sucks so much at romance."

"Bro, I don't even know why either. This drama is gonna be a disaster." You halt and look over your shoulder, only to make eye contact with one of them. He looks away nervously and whispers something and they start to fast walk away. Funny how they seemed scared, plus you weren't going to do anything. Not like you could anyway.

"[Name]!" A determined voice calls out and you turn to the voice, only to see Eren walking towards you. He stops in front of you and grabs your hand, holding it between his hands. "Teach me some more. I still need to work on my romance skills!" He says with sparkles in his eyes. You took out your phone from your pocket and checked the time, only to see that it was seven in the evening.

"Hmm, not today. It's been an exhausting day," you say, putting your phone back in your pocket, and the sparkles in his eyes disappear.

"That's right. You and the other cast members have been working much harder than me today," he mutters and then he stares into your eyes with burning passion. "I'll work even harder tomorrow, so get some rest tonight, [Name]!" The young brunette strides pass you and into his changing room with a determined vibe. He left before you got to say anything, so you just stood there processing what this dude just said. As you're walking towards your dressing room, you feel a vibration on your right cheek, and grab your phone, seeing a picture of Mikasa's poker face. You put the phone against your ear and walk inside, closing the door behind you.

"Heyyyy," you chime and you can hear a small little chuckle on the other line.

"Hey, [Name]. Just wanted to ask how your film went today." You grin wide and sit down on your couch and heave out a sigh.

"Definitely was some hard work, but your man was having difficulties acting out his emotions," you coo and you could already see her cheeks tinted pink. You told her all about what his mistakes were and she laughed at some saying, 'that's something he would do' or 'he's such a dummy'. "Yeah, but seriously, I don't understand why he doesn't ask you to help him instead, because honestly you're super good at this romance thing--- even though it could be hard to believe." It was true though. Mikasa knew how to act in these kind of scenes.