Hmm

Katsuki's POV:

      Oh the way he squirmed. So hot. I slipped the cock ring into his member and then I looked up at his face. He was breathing heavily and staring at me. I reached back into the drawer and grabbed a small battery powered vibrator. I turned it on low and rounded his nipples with it.  Watching his body shiver with excitement. I bent down and kissed his other nipple, then I heard the handcuffs pull against bed frame. "Mmhm Katsu please mmn~" he whined. His hips thrusted up words and brushed against my member. I bit my lip, and gave him an angry look then moved the vibrator down so it ran across his member making tremors shoot through his body. "Katsuki!" He yelled. I smirked, "Oh Sho, weren't you the one who said you wanted to try new things?" I said in a smart ass tone. Sweat was running down the left side of his forehead. He bent his legs up but I pushed them down again, holding one with my hand and my leg on the other. Continuing to run the vibrator up and down. He started to whine and moan even more, then I reach down and pulled out a ring gag and he opened up immediately. After it was on drool was running down his chin. So fucking hot.

If I do short chapters like this I'll update more :3