Let's Try Something New?

Todoroki's POV:
     I don't know how Katsuki puts up with me.. I have so many problems and I'm so clingy. I'm so self conscious about my body, especially my scar. But he never minds and I don't understand..  Also, sometimes I don't understand how me and Katsuki are even together sometimes.. He absolutely hated me when we were in school together. I really thought that him and kirishima would end up together.. but Kirishima and Izuku got together. (I am a multi-shipper. Back off!) I must of trailed off into thought because Katsuki was handing me a plate. "Hey, snap out of it. I got your dinner ready." I took the plate from him. "Thank you." I walked out to the living room and he ran in front of me and pulled out a TV tray for me. "You didn't have to do that you know." I say. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I'm aloud to treat my prince how he deserves." He replied. I blushed, of course. I'm really curious about what he has planned and it's literally killing me. Ugh. I set my plate down then get another tray out and set it next to mine for Katsuki then sat down. I waited for him to come out and sit down before I started eating.
*time skip to when they finish eating*
Katsuki's POV:
    I slowed down tonight when I ate, that was I had a chance to take Shoto's plate to the sink. He looked at me and wore a confused expression. "Katsuki I can get my own dishes.." he pleaded. "Just relax, I will get them tonight. It's not always your responsibility." I carried our plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink, next thing I know Shoto was in the kitchen putting the leftovers away. Ugh. Stubborn. I love it. I gave up and let him help. I knew it would make him feel better.  After everything was done and cleaned I pulled him in for a kiss. Not just a normal peck, a more romantic and passionate kiss.  As I pulled away I kept my hand on one of his cheeks, "I want you to go to the bathroom and open the second drawer.  Then when you are finished I want you to come to the bedroom. Do you understand.?" "Yes sir." He responded, then I kissed him again and he headed towards the bathroom. I went to the bedroom.

Todoroki's POV:
    As I headed to the restroom my mind was reeling. Oh gosh.. what could be waiting for me.. as soon as I was out of Katsuki's view I hurried to the bathroom then shut the door. Hmm.. second drawer.. I pulled it open and stared. W-what?.. black lingerie.. I pulled it out.. hmm how do I even begin with this?! I pulled my shirt off then kicked off my shorts and boxers. Then I carefully maneuvered my way into the lingerie then looked in the mirror. Oh my god. I-I love it.. but.. no I can't go out in front of Katsuki in this.. no. My cheeks flared up bright red again. I've already been in here for a descent amount of time.. then I heard a light tap on the door. "Hey love, are you almost done?" I heard Katsuki's soft voice ask. I leaned against the door, "I-I can't do this.." I say. "What? Why? What is wrong?" He replied. "I just can't.." "do you need help love?" "N-no I figured it out.. I'm just.. shy and embarrassed and.." "Shoto baby," he cut me off, "open the door.." I ponder. "Please.." I slowly unlock the door and he opens it, and stares at me. Oh my god I'm going to cry. "Wow" is all he manages to say. I cover myself with my hands then he pulls them away. I keep trying to pull my arms back but it's no use. He held my arms to my sides and whispered into my ear. "You look absolutely fucking beautiful Shoto." He then picked me up bridal style and I gasped. He let out a small laugh then he carried me to the room then he spun in a circle and kissed me on the cheek then set me on the bed. I watched him as he slowly took his shirt off then slid his pants off leaving only his boxers on. Then he walked over to his side of the bed and slid open one of the his drawers. I tried to peek over and look but he snapped his fingers and I looked away.  He walked back over in front of me and he was holding a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs. I quirked my brow. "You wanted to try new things. Well tonight we're going to do that. But we are going to start out light." He then grabbed one of my hands and snapped the cuff around it then leaned over me and snapped the other one around my other wrist. I looked at the cuffs and he smiled. He then started kissing my neck and leaving hickies while leaning me back so I am laying down. He held my hands above my head by the chain of the cuffs. Oh my god I was so excited. He undid the lingerie and slid it off, leaving just the thong on. Then he started kissing down from my ear all the way to my chest. Then he started to suck on my nipples then blow on them. Oh god. This made me squirm. He looked up and smirked. "You belong to me, so there is no use in trying to get away." He reach over me and grabbed something off of his night stand. A key. He unlocked one of the cuffs then pulled me up onto the bed more. I took advantage of this and wrapped my hand around his neck, he growled and pulled my hand back away then put it back in the cuff. I was too distracted to notice that he latched it around the frame of the bed. I yanked down on the cuffs but it was no use. I had an aggressive expression on my face and this only made him laugh. As I struggled he reach back into the drawer.. oh god what was next..

Don't forget to vote if you actually like it/ want more ♥️ love you all! Remember that I love hearing feedback!

Word count: 1,087