All u do is give me the blues... Part 15

Sammie rang the bell and waited and waited. Neena was pissed. She sat on the couch across from the front door and looked at Sammie standing there.... her stomach sat out on her lap before her and she would have whipped his ass if it wasn't there...

He stood out there for 2 hours before she opened the door. Get your shit and get the fuck out. I'll see you in court bitch, she spit on him right in his face.

Sammie stood their for a moment knowing that if Angela, hadn't raised him properly...Neena, would have caught a bad one. He raised his shirt up and wiped his face. Excuse me, he says to her as she follows him from room to room watching him take his belongings.

Neena, guess you about to go shack up with that bitch huh??? Sammie continues to stuff his clothes in bags.... She must have some type of magnet down there cause you just can't stay away can you? Nope sure can't. Got the bitch pregnant again. Didn't she almost die last time, guess you'll be right back here soon.... I'll wait.

Sammie put his bag down and turns around rubbing his beard. He cocks his head to the side and says you never have to ever worry about me being on the same side of any household you have. Your character is tarnished and your soul is broken. He picks his bags up and walks into the nursery he kisses his son on the head as he sleeps. love you lil man. See you soon.

Neena like hell you will....

Sammie I'll be praying for you.

Neena don't waste your breath.

He walks out the door and she slams it behind him and the glass in the door breaks. He shakes his head and puts his bags in the trunk. He calls the emergency home repair number and has them send someone out to fix it. He takes care of the bill digitally. He puts his truck in reverse and gets on the road. He dials Milan.

Milan, hello?

Sammie. How are you doing. You need anything besides what i'm bringing.

Milan please some ginger tea.

Sammie will do. How about Celine she need anything?

Milan she wants Chinese

Sammie okay see you shortly.

He grabs everything en route to her house. He doesn't bring in any of his bags. He rings the bell and Celine comes to the door... daddy?

Sammie where is mommy....

Celine she is getting sick in the bathroom....

She undoes the lock and Sammie comes in and locks up behind him following Celine to the bathroom. He gets a towel and helps Milan through an hour and a half in the toilet.

Milan sniffle I don't know how im going to make it through this....

Sammie smiles, you'll do amazing at it.

Milan, I feel like trash....

Sammie and you're still beautiful to me. He helps her into the shower admiring her changing shape.... A hint of belly While she bathes, he is in deep thought, drifting off to sleep against the bathroom wall. Milan- Sammie so are you going to be staying here with us or are you going to be getting your own place?Sammie was knocked Milan opens the shower door and looks at him resting... She steps out and grabs her towel sprinkling a bit of water on his nose... He jumps... Sorry, I dozed. Milan its okay take a shower and go to bed, I think the worst of it has passed. She walks out the bathroom and down the hall to Celine's room. Celine was curled up sleeping with her stuffed animal. Sammie peeks over her shoulder, she is beautiful. Milan indeed she is, thank you for that gift. Sammie my pleasure. He kisses her cheek and says I'll be on the couch if you need me after my shower... Milan nods. She says goodnight and heads into her bedroom closing the door. Sammie listened to her move about from below and then fell into a hard sleep. The meds had taken their turn on Milan and she was able to get some solid sleep for once. She was up first thing in the morning and having a rough time.... Sammie walks in the bathroom shirtless in his boxers. He pulls Milan's hair back and puts it in a bun. He gets a cool towel and takes care of Milan all day and when she is resting he is playing with Celine and trying to plot his next move concerning the babies... he lawyers up and it brought on a whole storm of emotions from the ladies. Neena ma, let me call you back.... she stares at the paper work.... he was serving her with divorce papers and wanting 50/50 custody with the baby boy and the new baby coming pending a paternity test.... She dials Sammie but it goes straight to voicemail as it had done the last 3 times she tried to call and curse him out. She rubs her stomach she was pissed she even had it... She purposefully went off her birth control to make sure that he would come back home. In the end it still made her look like a joke in these streets. Her girl Nykkole told her that she had seen Sammie and Celine in the supermarket together and then another time out with Milan. She took pictures and sent them to Neena. Now, he had served her with these papers. The court hearing set for a week from today and she wanted to be prepared.... A week forward and they were in the courtroom with their lawyers for 3 hours it was a back and forth. When the doors opened Neena was in tears... The divorce was finalized, her house was paid off and she would receive 8,000 a month in Alimony for the next 4 years. Their son would be with him every other week and when the baby was born they would test and then determine if the same arrangement was suitable. She couldn't leave the state with the baby without notifying him of the whereabouts of their son. Neena waited by her car to see if he was going to come over and say something, but he didn't. He got in his car looking sad and drove off. He called Milan to let her know that court was over and asked if she needed anything. Milan I'm good. Sammie I'm going to grab Celine from practice and take her out for ice cream if that is cool with you. Milan sure, I will call Capri and let her know that you will pick her up. Sammie okay, thanks. Milan, thanks. Milan for what? Sammie for just being you. Drama free. I'm sorry i have you all in my bullshit and its not even fair to the babies. I'll be off your couch soon. Milan what aren't you telling me?Sammie explains everything about court and the custody arrangement. He didn't want to force his son on her so he was out looking for a place where he could have all the kids when it was his turn. Milan says oh quietly she was thinking but she didn't voice anything. Sammie thanks for loving me Milan, I will see you a little later he hung up. The bell rings and its Niko...