| X1| Imagine #1 - Kim Yohan |

Summary: Typical best friend who is jealous at all coasts

Summary: Typical best friend who is jealous at all coasts. (Suggested).

Words: 1058.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at the library of the school a time ago, whatever you were doing isn't important for someone in specific and you are starting to get even madder with him.

Today you were helping one of your friends to improve in one subject and it turns to be Chemistry, so, it didn't help when the accident occurred.

Right now, you are at your best friend's house even if you didn't want to be here at all. Both of you are sitting inside the living room which has a beautiful look to the garden, so you are taking that as an advantage since you don't want to look at him. That's how upset you are with him.

-Is this your plan, stop talking to me? – He questioned.

-I don't know Yohan, you tell me – You said while looking away from him.

-Listen, I just want to talk with you about what happened – Yohan explained.

-What do you want to talk about? Do you want to describe me the way you punched my friend on his face? – You questioned upset.

-I know it was something out of the ordinary, but I know how to defend myself – He said nervously.

-Defending who? I was totally fine – You stated.

-I'm sorry I lost my mind for a second, and I couldn't control myself – Yohan admitted.

-I saw that very clearly, Yohan but I'm disappointed – You admitted. -You are my best friend and you can't do that when nothing bad is happening – You told.

-I know that type of guys, they are always searching for an opportunity to flirt with girls – Yohan said.

-He wasn't flirting with me, not at all, and we were just studying – You said upset.

-He wanted more; I know that! – Yohan claimed.

-For god sake, Yohan! We were just at the library studying chemistry, and even if he flirted with me, I wouldn't fall into his game, okay? – You explained madly.

-I'm sorry to be jealous of him but I can't take it – Yohan admitted.

-Why? – You asked confused.

-Because I love you, and I've been feeling like this since a while now – Yohan said while looking at you. -I know, I know that you don't – He sighed.

-I never said that I haven't even spoken – You said before looking away from him, you took a deep breath and sat next to him. -Do you really love me? - You asked.

-Yes, but don't make fun of me – Yohan said shyly.

You chuckled a tad. -Hey, I told you not to laugh – Yohan complained while elbowing your side.

-I'm sorry, is cute – You giggled before kissing his cheek, he looked at you surprised which made you laugh again.

-Yah! You are mean – He said while looking away from you shyly.

-So, what's on your mind? Do you want to share that with a "mean girl"? – You teased.

-Well, I don't know if I should apologize for what I did or be happy that I did it – Yohan admitted.

-Hmm, what about both? – You asked while looking at him.

-Deal – He nodded. -So, do you want to date me? – Yohan asked while looking at you with a smile.

You sighed. -I have to think about it, you know. Knowing how jealous you are and the way you react makes me nervous – You said while looking at how his smile started to fade. -Yah! I'm just messing around with you, I'd love to – You smiled before cluttering his hair.

-Thank you – Yohan said while holding you tightly against him. -Aigoo~ I thought you wouldn't accept – He sighed.

-You aren't the only one with these long-time feelings – You spoke.

-Don't tell me you felt the same – Yohan said surprised.

-Yes, maybe about a year or so – You admitted while hugging him. -And you? – You asked.

-Since we met but then I thought I was crazy, and then the jealousy started and I lost my balance – He said embarrassedly.

-I noticed that later on, I didn't want to believe in our friends but I guess they were right – You said.

-Are you still mad at me? – Yohan asked.

-Hmm, depends on what your plans are after this – You smiled.

-You want me to stay with you, don't you? – He questioned.

-Yes, I'm sorry but it has been a while since we could talk – You said.

-It's alright, I know what you mean – Yohan said while caressing your hair. -I'll stay, let's watch a movie, go out and walk your dog, anything you want – He grinned.

-Thank you – You kissed his cheek. -But I won't ask for a lot, you know I don't like to do fancy stuff – You chuckled.

-Fancy stuff? No, I was thinking about chill – Yohan claimed. -The restaurant and parties can wait – He said.

-I'm glad you think that way – You smiled.

You two got comfy on the couch as Yohan turned on the TV, then he started to surf through the channels as you began to get comfy next to him.

-Do you want a blanket? – Yohan asked while looking at you.

-Yes, please – You said sleepily.

-You are so cute – He said underneath his breath before placing the blanket on you, then he just looked at you happily.

-Thank you – You smiled while holding his hand. -It feels weird – You chuckled.

-What? To be like this with me? Come on, we are used to holding hands – Yohan chuckled a tad.

-I know, but now you are my boyfriend – You blushed.

-Yeah, I am – Yohan smiled before kissing your head. -Now, do you forgive me for being so jealous? – He asked.

-Yes, I do – You nodded. -But we were just studying chemistry, nothing else – You clarified.

-I believe you, after all, you are the best at that subject in between the students so is accurate that they ask for your help – Yohan teased.

-Yah! I'm not the best one – You said shyly. -You are good at it too – You stated.

-Hmm, no – He laughed before kissing your hand. -I love you so much – Yohan said while looking at you happily.

-I love you more, thank you for messing up and repairing the day – You joked.

-You're very welcome – He chuckled before holding your hand tighter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! This was a suggestion so I hope I did justice to what it was supposed to be. Also, I'm very grateful today since this book reached 100K, you are so crazy but I love your craziness.

Thank you so much for your love and support, I promise to keep on working hard and make more things for you.

Have an extraordinary day or night, and I hope you enjoyed the story!