Finally, Vernon pulled back denying him any more excitement from the passionate makeout which caused Seungkwan to immediately began to sulk as his hands clenched desperately onto the boy's shirt at his shoulders.

"Here, I'll help you," Vernon mumbled softly into the boy's ear as he leaned in and placed his forehead on the boy's bare tan shoulder, kissing the delicate skin lovingly, before clasping his hand around the boy's member.

Seungkwan gasped, his cheeks filled with heat.

W-why is he holding my...

Seungkwan was confused at Vernon's sudden choice of action. Normally when he would seduce a human, they go straight to intercourse. There is no kissing or touching of the privates.

So this was the first time Seungkwan was experiencing more than just a quick fuck. This was whole new territory.

Vernon closed his eye with a small sigh, his hot breath hitting the brim of the other boy's red ears.

Vernon jerked his hand up, his rough palm pulled the skin of Seungkwan's length with it, causing the smaller boy to moan softly, "Ah!"

Seungkwan's legs clenched around Vernon's thighs and his ass perked up as his head nudged against Vernon's fluffy honey brown hair.

Vernon's thumb rubbed against the tip of Seungkwan's length assisting the increase in precum to splurge out.

"A-ah!" Seungkwan's eyes watered at the overpowering stimulation at his lower half.

Seungkwan pushed his hand to Vernon's chest again, feeling his heartbeat in his palms was somewhat more exciting. It made him hungry, but Seungkwan was willing to wait until they finished.

Once Vernon's hands were sticky with bodily fluids, it made it easier for him to pump Seungkwan faster, now the sound of sloppy friction-filled the hot room, as well as Seungkwan sudden screams of pleasure.

"Ah, ah fuck!" Seungkwan cried out, his head felt in a mess.

The flames that filled the room slowly started to decrease. The little one could no longer focus on using his power, instead all his energy being absorbed by Vernon's vigorous movement on his throbbing wet member.

Seungkwan's moans were forced down Vernon's ears, making Vernon lose focus on what he was secretly planning.

Quickly he snapped out of it and his hand stopped in a pulling motion, Seungkwan's whole body vibrated and Vernon clenched his eyes together trying to block out the lustful sounds leaving the other boy's sinful mouth.

He wouldn't allow his eyes to be trapped in a sinful daze.

Seungkwan pushed his hand down to Vernon's that was gripping him harshly around his member, his moans hitched off the curve of the other's ear. It felt like a blockage from pleasure, something Seungkwan wasn't used to.

"W-why did you stop?" Seungkwan asked, his voice was quiet, and needy, like a kitten begging for milk.

Vernon gripped Seungkwan's member in his hand and he suddenly, without any warning, pumped him.

The boy shook in overwhelming pleasure, that only last so long because Vernon didn't spare him another jerk.

Vernon's hand didn't move again, it stayed still, squeezing and blocking out Seungkwan's release, forcing him to stay in a pit of anticipation and heated frustration, "S-stop doing that-"

"AH!" Vernon pumped him again, and Seungkwan cried out, his legs squeezed Vernon's thighs between his legs harshly, his fingers dug into Vernon's chest making him bleed. Vernon didn't flinch at the pain.