III

| Luststruck |

__

It seems our first meeting went quite well. Seungkwan thought, pushing his hand to his mouth, his other holding a tray full of sugary sweets; many small pastries decorated neatly around the circular surface.

I did end up asking the other sins a little bit about him, I know that he is overly generous, kind and extremely charming, Seungkwan shrugged, thinking he could have guessed that after their sudden meeting, I'll definitely use that to my advantage..."

I also heard he is merciful. Perhaps one of the reasons why none of them had anything to say about how they were defeated. Seungkwan snickered, remembering their faces when he asked, and how they all refused to tell.

Does sir Chwe have a more sinister side I have no clue about, or is he just so pure you can't help but allow him to consume you?

Oh, would I like to know. Unfortunately, my darling brothers decided it'd be more fun to watch me crumble to him instead.

Seungkwan sighed now looking forward at the large oakwood door in front of him.

But there is no way I'd let that happen. I won't allow that young boy to become king because if he does...

We'll have no choice but to obey him...

Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows placing his hand on the door, touching the oak with grace before clenching his hands in a fist and bringing it back.

I hate being suppressed.

"Knock knock," Seungkwan chimed before knocking gently on the door.

"Come in."

Seungkwan heard faintly from the other side, he opened the door with his free hand and slipped into the room, closing it as soon as he was fully in.

"Your grace," Seungkwan bowed, now holding the tray of sweets with both hands.

Vernon looked up from his novel, his eyes widening at the navy-haired boy now standing at the end of his room bowing to him.

"Y-you may rise," Vernon stated, shakingly placing his book to the side of his bed and turning on his bed; his legs now handing from the bedside.

Seungkwan obeyed quietly, biting his lip, as if he was nervous before stepping forward, "Y-your grace, I bring pastries of your highest interest."

Vernon zoned out at the cute boy standing in the middle of the room timidly waiting for his reply.

He's actually quite cute. Vernon thought, a small smile formed on his lips as his eyes scanned down the boy's small body taking in every curve and shape.