Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)

Start from the beginning

Team RWBY frowns.

Nora: (noticing Maria) Wait, who's the old lady?

Blake: I'm so glad you're all safe.

Weiss: Seriously...

Nora: Ah! You're gonna love this place! Arion! (gives him a crush hug) When will you turn into a dragon again?! I want to get on your back!

Arion: Is that the only thing you think about now?! And let go! Can't... breath... (Nora let go of him)

As everyone else engages in their own conversations, Ruby and Jaune walk up to each other and give each other a big hug. After parting from the hug, Jaune looks down and frowns.

Ruby: Hey. I promised, didn't I?

Jaune: (smiling while tears well up in his eyes) Yeah, you did. (wipes his eyes) It's good to see you guys.

The two share a smile together.

Nora: Hey what's in your backpack?

Arion: Nothing! (turns around arms crossed)

Nora grins and quickly opens the bag where the orb is in and takes it out.

Nora: What is this thing?

Arion: Give it back! (takes the orb from Nora away and hides it back) I'll explain later. (shoves his hood over his head to hide his ears)

Later on, the group is seen traveling through the city on a trolley.

Arion: I've never seen so many people in one town.

Yang: It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.

Ren: It's actually one of the largest non-capital cities in all of Remnant.

Ruby: (gasps) No way! But wait, wouldn't it be harder to settle something this big away from the main Kingdom?

Jaune: Well, it was, until Mantle showed up. Early settlement attempts by Mistral didn't go well. But colonists from Mantle were able to help them brave the cold climate and return for goods that Solitas couldn't provide.

Ren: The two nations worked together to create a hybrid city. While it falls under Mistral domain, Atlas keeps a military presence here to help keep the people safe and keep trade between the two nations steady.

Nora: Well, until recently...

The trolley makes a stop and everyone hops off.

Blake: We should probably start looking for a ship.

Oscar: (to Jaune) So, where have you guys been staying?

Jaune: Uh... (chuckles nervously)

Saphron: There you are!

As the trolley leaves, a blonde woman, with her baby son, in her arm stands on the other side of the street waving to Jaune.

Yang: Is that...?

Arion: One of your sisters?

Jaune: Yeah. Hey, Saph. (smiles and waves back)

Ruby zooms in, all starry-eyed. She looks back and forth between Jaune and Saphron, and gasps upon realizing who the woman is. Later were all in the living room at Saphron's home. Yang, Arion and Weiss play with the baby, Maria, Oscar and Ruby are sitting on one couch, Qrow and Blake standing behind them and Jaune sits with his sister, Ren and Nora on another couch.

Ruby: I can't believe I'm meeting your sister! I have so many questions.

Nora: Oh, I can give you the rundown later!