That Smell?

YAY!! second chapter YAY!!!!!!!

Tell me what you think. It you like it. And what you think should happen next!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          Edwards P.O.V

I was reading in my room when I got a call from carlisle.

" Get my office ready we are bringing in a little girl shes three and we found her in the woods..... I'll explane more when we get home!" then he hung up.

I was shocked at first then ran off to carlisles office.

You see he is a fantastic doctor so he has some equipment here at the house. I heard my family running around and I realised that they heard what carlisle had said and were prepairing also.when all of a suddened i got a smell of blood.

The rest of the family was ok but for some reason the smell was just so intoxicating to me and I wanted it. Right then carlisle and esme ran into the office with alittle girl and she looked only to be six.

"Put her on the bed hunny!" i heard carlisle say.

then I was being sufficated with the smell of her blood

" I need to leave NOW!" then i ran out

before I left I heard carlisle say in my head - Its ok son go hunt we can handle this here-

after about 4 hours of hunting I decided taht it ws time I go home and see who this little girl is. I took off towards the house. everyone was down stairs when I got. 

-shes sleep and will be up in around 2 hours- I heard Alice say in my head

I nodded my head at alice and went to sit next to my mother esme......... all I could do was wonder how the girl got in the woods and why would her smell be so intoxicating.

                                                       ********* 2 hours later**********

When two hours was up carlisle, esme, and my self headed up stairs so see how the little girl was doing. we were suprised to see that she was already up and looking around to see where she was.

when she saw us she jumped back and hid under the covers.

"Its ok we promice that youre safe with us hunny" esme said in the sweetest voice i have ever heard her speak

The little girl peeked her head out from the covers. at this point i had to smile at how cute and innocent she looked. From what i could see she had long brown hair and the cutest brown eyes. Though she was pale like my family and I

Then Esme started to move closer to her and she hid again.....

I knew then that it would be hard to get her to fully trust us and tell us who left her in the woods. But for now I guess we just have to get her to trust us atleast alittle.

----------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOO....

did you like it ???????

ok well

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

BYE-BYE