LOST Monsters - Part 2

I do not own the picture or quote, they belong to their respectful owners!

Sorry for taking so long to update. However, I have made various plans for this story! Honestly, so much so that this story grew. I knew this story wouldn't be short per say, but with all the details, plots and characters I want to use - well, it grew. A ton.

I have decided on Fate and Destiny's genders, both Multiverses, physical looks for the main part as I haven't drawn them yet (even if I have decided, I usually don't say for sure how they look until I sketch them out), created more deities (Chaos, Karma, Wrath, Abyss, Logic, etc.), created more characters for Unstableverse, came up with more plot points, ect. Really, I'm just glad this rewrite is still in the starting stages or else I would have redone it again with how much I've decided to do.

But so long as someone is enjoying this ride with me then there are no regrets in my book about this fact!

I also want to say that I now have a ko-fi. I used to have one a long time ago, a few years I think, but it didn't actually work right. Anyone who left me money didn't send correctly. It wasn't lost, it just didn't send. Hopefully this isn't the case now.

Now, no one has to send me money. I write and draw for the fun and pleasure of it. However some people have asked me to set one up because they wanted to show support that way. I'm honestly flattered that anyone would want to give me money, even a single penny lol. I don't expect any at all honestly, but if anyone wants to they can check me out there.

https://ko-fi.com/harrish6

If this time it doesn't work, I'll let everyone know.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get this chapter started!

-Chapter Start-

[Unstableverse]

Stumbling, Lust found it hard to breathe through his sobbing. Slapping a hand over his mouth, he tried to keep himself silent. Even as he walked away from the party, he didn't want to catch any attention. Doing that might mean his own death if any think he had any sympathy for Error.

If they know he had sympathy for Error, he should say.

'How had no one else seen how broken he was?!' Lust mentally screamed, leaning against a wall while he walked. At the moment, he felt too unstable to even try using magic to get home. His tears blinded him so much he couldn't even make out where he was walking. 'Can't. Won't. Can't. Won't. Can'twon'tcan'twon't--!!'

Mind a jumbled mess, Lust didn't even think about it. When a hand grasped his shoulder, he turned in mid-stumble, arm out and slapping the person right across the cheek. Lust's eyes widened as the smack echoed out. If he wasn't such a emotional mess at the moment, he might have been scared out of his mind to see Mob standing right behind him, face turned and a slap mark slowly gaining color on his cheek.

'I deserve to die anyone, no one would miss me.' Lust blankly thought to himself, hand still raised in the air.

Mob slowly lifted a hand to rub where he was hit, head slowly turning to look at Lust. Blank, no hint of anything on his face. Lust slowly lowered his hand, tears still falling and trembling on his feet, heavy breathing, but looking right into the other's eyes. If Lust is going to die for his sins today, then he's going to do it on his feet and looking right into the face of his killers, just as Error mostly did.

A glint enters Mob's eyes, a smirk growing on his lips.

"Got some fire there, ay doll?" Mob asked with a chuckle, rubbing where he was smacked. "Don' ya worry, I'm not lookin' to kill ya or anythin' like that."