chapter#7(unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Hoorain's pov:

I was doing my dinner when Fahad barged in the dining room, pushed my plate aside and grabbed my wrist pulling me up due to which I stumbled a little. His grip was so strong that I winced in pain but he ignored it and dragged me into my room while slamming the door behind him.

"Did you seek my permission before going with Faraz" He growled, I was frightened by his tone.

"Answer me" he shouted making me wince again. I slowly shook my head while looking down, to which he left my wrist. He was silent for few seconds then again spoke in dangerously low voice.

"Listen if you are planing to use Faraz in your game then forget it because I'll not let you do this" he threatened me before storming out of the room, leaving me in tears.

All my appetite was vanished due to his behaviour. I closed the door of my room and sat on the bed hugging my knees and crying like no end.

Doesn't he see any positive change in me... He makes every possible effort to make me feel low in front of him....

I don't know when sleep invaded me but when I woke up it was 5:30 am so I performed Namaz. After praying I sat on the sofa staring outside the window in the sky and was lost in my thoughts.

I looked at wall clock and it was 6:30 am now.

Yesterday night when Fahad talked to me rudely, I wanted to runaway from this house but where would I go?  To my parents?  Who were tensed and miserable, how could I give them more trouble with my presence?

Never in my life someone shouted at me like that, my parents were always nice to me, they raised me like a princess, we were not poor nor rich, my parents never gave importance to money but still they always fulfilled all my desires because I was only one child they had. I was very thankful to them and was very grateful child until Aaliyaan came in my life.

Aaliyaan was always behind fame and money, he also dragged me in his deceiving world where money became everything for me,  where my parent's house and their love seemed nothing in front of this materiastic world.

All these past memories were suffocating me, I wished I could go back to my mom, my dad and tell them how much I loved them, how much I hated this life and how much I wanted to go in my old life where there was no Aaliyaan and no Fahad.

My vision  blurred and my heart beat became fast, I wanted to cry for help but my voice was stuck in my throat. I fell unconscious as I tried to stand up.

Fahad pov:

Today I didn't drink alcohal because Faraz told me that he took Hoorain to hospital and it was enough to boil my blood, I didn't listen to his other rambling and dismissed the call.  I decided to go home and punish her for breaking my rules.

When I reached at home she was doing her dinner, I shoved the plate from which she was eating and dragged her towards her room.

I shouted at her for not taking my permission before going outside and I wanted to shout at her more but when I saw her in tears, I was unable to even stand there so I stormed out and went to my room.

I was standing infront of the mirror.
"do you still love Hoorain?" someone spoke within me and I shuddered.

"No!!!!" I screamed and threw all my belongings from dressing table and heaved like I had been running. Then I gazed at the floor where all my perfumes bottles, my watch, a glass vase were broken. I closed my eyes for a moment and went in the bathroom crossing all the mess.