Attraction - Jennie x Yoongi

ship requested by @SameerAhmed651

*****

" Jen, are you kidding me ? You always remember your stuff once we're sitting on the car. " Lisa whines, earning a gaze from JiSoo, but the latter quickly turns unbothered by the two others, playing on her phone.

" I'll be fast don't worry. " assure Jennie as she runs into YG building.

In the luxurious corridor, she meets Mino and Bobby, heading toward a studio room.

" Jen, wassup? " Mino greets, smiling widely.

" Oh hi boys. I'm just looking for my sports bag, i might have forget it anywhere here. " she explains.

Bobby frowns " Well, I think I saw it on the studio where Teddy is. "

Jennie just take the information and go where her bag is, saying goodbye to her co-worker

Not seeing forward, she bumps into something..or maybe someone, as she looks at Yoongi.

" Oh i'm so sorry i didn't notice you. " She starts to feel embarrassed in front of his puzzling gaze.

" The next time i'll sue you. " He then chuckles and start to walk away.

Jennie doesn't know how to feel. Somewhere she's confused but most, she feels someting she can't describe as Yoongi has this attitude towards her. Again.

yes, it's now 3 months that Yoongi secretly records songs with some YG rappers, so they frequently saw each others.

Jennie can remember how he did the first step; congratulating her about her several wins for solo.

No lie, earning some compliments from him is a big big thing, according to his own work.
But... In a way, Jennie's heart is too weak for a boy like him.

Her phone suddenly buzz and she look at with a kind of hurry.

from ; lalalisa <3

For real sis, are you sipping a cup of tea with Papa YG???

Jennie frowns at her friend's words and sighs.

to ; lalalisa <3

Lisa just stop using the stan langage in every situation pls. I'm omw.

***

" Oh my god !! Look at this. " Lisa appears in Jennie's room, disturbing the latter's beauty sleep.

Jennie stands up lazily, looking at the maknae's screen phone. Her eyes got suddenly bigger.

There is a photo edit of her and Yoongi, some fans might shipping them because we can believe her and Yoongi is hugging each other on this pic.

" How cute. " Lisa's voice sounds like a cute baby but still, Jennie isn't in the mood of being teased. She fight her with her pillow, and then sighs.

" That's a bit awkward, isn't it ? " she asks to Lisa.

The latter just pouts. " I already saw many edits of us and others idols, I bet we have to be used to. " 

Jennie stretch her arms and back, and stands up before walking towards her wardrobe.
The maknae looks at her, question marks in her eyes.

" What are you doing eonnie ? "

Jennie takes one of her favourite dress, and turn to her friend. " I'm about to shoot my shot. "

lisa's eyes get bigger as she surprised how confident Jennie suddenly turns.

" Really ??? Oh my god, are you telling me that you're interested by him ? "

Jennie's cheek is getting red, but it doesn't matter as she face her clothes now.

" Mh.. I mean, he has this vibe... You know like... Mysterious but so soft. "

Lisa nods " Not forget he has a tongue technology on point. " she tease again and Jennie hits her even tho the eldest is the only one to be hurt right after.

" What ?? Eonni i'm talking about his sick flow. Hip Hop style, you know " Lisa burst out of laughter, soon followed by Jennie.

***

" That's all for today girls, good job. " The dance teacher says loudly, following by some " Nice nice " even louder from Lisa.

Rosé joins Jennie, sweating, and drinking the whole bottle of water. (A/n; jennie's not lazy ok lmao)
 " Have you any plans for tonight wifeyy ?" The youngest asks, getting the attention of all the 3members.

" I do, but why ? " Jennie says, curious.

Jisoo laughs " Jennie, sleeping is not something we can called as a plan."

Rose jump on herself, getting excited. " Eonnie you must comes with me for...something. "

All looks at Chayoung, suspicious.

Jennie remain indecisive, but the cute doe-eyes Rosé is giving her make finally the decision.

" Ok ok, where are we gonna go ? " She asks.

Rosé looks at Lisa, and then Jisoo. " Well... I have a date with someone... But we decided to hide it very well so we thought about invinting others members of our group... As a group of friends. "

All are shocked about the news. Their little Rosie wants to date someone ? She grows up so fast.

Jisoo looks at her. " Why do you only ask to Jennie ? And who is this guy ? "

Rosé's cheeks gets red as she's so shy but she still answers " It's .. Jungkook. "

On their own, they reacts at what they heard. Jennie directly think that god is on her side as she willl be able to spend the night with Yoongi easier than what she thought.
She  glare at Lisa, and the latter just do a thumb up quietly.
Then, the four girls spend 1hour for explaination and details from Rose.

Lisa were on her own mind, wondering if her friend is aware about all the danger she puts herself on.  Fans can be experienced as true angels in good times but somes can turns really toxic when it's about idols relationship.

And even if she's the youngest, she does care and worry a lot for all the members.

" Anyway we have to go prepare ourselves if we won't stink around them. " JiSoo says and Jennie looks at her, finding something different with her friend.

***

" Are you sure nobody followed us ? " Lisa whispers, getting in the private place.

Once inside, all the girls decides to take off their hats, masks and even wig. They really know how to hide in public nowadays.

" It's ok, this is forbidden for public anyway. " Rosé is quiet confident about this party.

Jennie decides to follow her friends the last, being nervous to see Yoongi tonight. Well, she's really georgous in her classy chanel dress, but she feels like a teenager just by the idea of meeting him.

But, when they finally joins the BTS member, Jennie is surprised to see all the members but Yoongi.

' Damn... Where is he ? Is it possible that he didn't come ? ' She thinks, starting to feel disappointed.

But she remains polite and friendly with everyone, especially Taehyung who is like really funny and kind.

Lisa and Hoseok were on a dance battle, Jisoo recording them and Jin being the judge, yes what a choice of judge.

Jimin looks at them, kinda afraid to start any conversations with one of the girl he just spend his time talking to Namjoon.

JungKook and Rosé were both missing the room and Jennie is now wondering where they are. Maybe they do something she doesn't wanna see, so she decide to just go to toilet.

" This is so boring...I'd rather be at home at this point. " She mumbles to herself, fixing her makeup a last time before going out.

" Jennie? "

She recognize a voice behind her, and she can't help but smirk.

" You're here ? " She's still surprised.

" You know, great things take times. I bet this work with people too. " He says truthfully and Jennie let a little chuckles escape her lips.

He looks at her, " What's funny? " he asks, a light smile on the corner of his mouth.

She shakes her head, " I was just thinking about my bed before meeting you."

" What a coincidence. " he states and they just look at each others, an intense yet disconcerting atmosphere in the air.

" Do you mind going with me somewhere..less noisy? " He asks.

She instinctively feels that he is giving her all the signals to being more than friends. Like.. Isn't how people act for getting it?

She nods, her eyes always on his. She can't takes her eyes off him anyway, she's in trouble.

They sits next to each others when they reach the roof of the building, looking at the night sky for a while. They don't need to talk and it's not even a bother. It's like they enjoy this moment even without word. But after a moment, Jennie turns her head to Yoongi's profile side.

" What do you think about me ? " She asks frankly.

He's surprised but his face pretends to be tardy. He looks at her, trying to understand why she asks.

" Well, as 98% of the men who knows Jennie Kim, I really like your stage presence, you're charismatic. But the Jennie under YG walls that I know is like 3 hundreds times more powerful. "

" Just say it. " Jennie interrupts him, and he chokes a bit.

" What are you talking about ? "

" Say it that i'm not the only one who feels the attraction between our two body. "

He looks at her, freezing at her words, and she kinda regrets her honnesty.
Surprisingly, he smirks, and comes closer to her face.

Her breath is cutting by the sudden proximity, and it's like she's imagining their kiss already. But Yoongi just whispers " Our body isn't the limit, Jennie. "

She looks at him, confused. How can it be ? How can he says this that easily even tho they don't know each others that much ?
Her trust issues getting bigger when it's time to be blind is the kind of life she has.

" Are you... "

" We'll get time to talk about it later, let's jst enjoy this time just you and me. " he says, but Jennie can feels something dreamy in his tone.

After an ultimate gaze to each others, his lips comes to takes her, and starting a making out session full of passion, she settles on him but stop the kisses for one minute.

" Is it our secret ? " she asks, curious.

" It will be our biggest one. " He smirks again and his hands comes around her wraist, holding her against him.

********

What do you think about this one ??
Don't forget to vote, comments, no matter what's your opinions, i'm ok. :)

See you around!