How you met

External Link- Minho

Photo-Thomas

A/N: Sorry i didn't include Newt's picture in this one, i promise i will the next.

-Jahzy325

Thomas- You arrived in the Glade with about 50 boys. Your eyes searched all of them but landed on one. An Asian guy helped you out of the box you were in. Then, that one guy walked up to you. He had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. You thought he was really cute. He smiled, "Hello, my name is Thomas," he told you. "Y/N", you said, once you stopped daydreaming. "This is the Glade", he said, "And we're the Gladers." He offered his hand and you shook it. "Nice to meet you", you told him.

Newt- Once you arrived in the Glade, the doors ahead opened, and you saw a bunch of boys. There was only one girl besides you. A dark skinned guy grabbed your hand and pulled you onto the soft grass. "I'm Alby," he told you, "I'm the leader and this is my second in command". He gestured to a tall, skinny, but muscular blonde with dark brown eyes. And there was no mistaking.. he was hot. Alby walked away to leave you to talk while the rest of the boys gawked at you. "Name's Newt, Greenie", the blonde spoke in a thick British accent, offering his hand. You shook it. "Y/N," you told him, suddenly realizing that was the only thing you remembered. Your name. Newt was much nicer than the leader, and he started telling you about the place. "This is the Glade, and we're the Gladers. You will know more tomorrow, but for now all you need to know is to Never Go Beyond Those Walls", he explained. "Thanks", you said, starting to explore the Glade.

Minho- The doors finally opened to the box, and you could see lots of sunlight. Someone jumped into the box and helped you up. He was an Asian with black hair, and he was kinda cute. He smiled at you. "Day one, Greenie," he told you. "Name's Minho.. what is yours?", he asked. "Y/N', you told him, realizing you could only remember your name. You panicked. "Why can i only remember my name?! Why can't i remember anything else?!", you asked as you searched your mind for a memory of something.. anything. It seemed like they were right there, but you just.. could... not.. grab them. "Calm down," Minho said soothingly, and pulled himself up out of the box onto the grass, before pulling you up after him. You glanced around nervously. Every one was staring at you and they were all boys, except for one girl who was rolling her eyes. There were about 50 of them. Minho spoke up. "Guys, stop gawking at her like she's a piece of meat," he said and took you on a tour around what they called the Glade.

A/N:

Hey sorry the Thomas one was so short :/ I was still kinda getting the hang of this. I got a little carried away with Minho tho, lol :) You should be lucky i added some more to Thomas before i published. It was like three sentences. Haha. Comment and vote please and don't forget to check out those photos ;) Thanks guys <3

-Jahzy325