A Dragons desire

Rushing to work (Y/N) dwells on the strange events that occured this morning.
(Y/N)" I can't tell if things are going well or getting stranger with having a "maid", it's definitely something to ponder on..."

Rushing through the masses you runs face first into Elma's assets.
"Ohh (Y/N) this is a pleasant surprise, why are you in such a hurry?" Elma looks down at you getting a face full of heaven.

Blushing a bright crimson you lift your head away standing straighter than whatever is in those khakis.
"Wha- what do you mean, why am I in. A hurry, the better question is why aren't you in a hurry!?"
Elma looks at you with complete confusion.
"(Y/N), you ok? I think you might have a temperature."
Baffled, you retort " Elma we are going to be late for work!"
Elma takes a moment, " ohhhh, didn't you get the email?"
Confused you look at her, " what email?"

"You know, the building had an electrical shortage and nothing is working, so workers are getting a day off.

(Y/N) "...day...off..."

Elma "Yeah they told everyone about it"

Feeling both a sense of relief and astonishment you sway around.

Elma "(Y/N) you ok?"
She catches you by the arm, "hey I've got an idea! How about we go and eat something?"

You look at her for a moment considering that after this morning's series of events, you might just need a little bite to eat.

(Y/N) " so heard about a bakery down the street that makes some awesome doughnuts-"
Elma "BAKERY!" Elma begins to drool down your arm.
Noticing the sparkle in her eyes you feel both intimidated and obliged to take her now.
"Yeah I think it's a few blocks from here"

|____________Meanwhile____________|

Lucoa "wow (Y/N) is so much more playful than shouta ever was~"
She states as she cleans the the last dish.
*DING DONG*
Lucoa "ohh I wonder who it is?"

Lucoa opens the door to a delivery boy.
"What can I do for you sir ?"
Standing there he presents a package " delivery for one Lu-co-ah?"
Lucoa " yes that's me~" he pulls out a clip board "sign here please."
"Sure thing" lucoa signs the letter and accepts the package. "Is that all?" Lucoa adds. "Yes mam, have a good morning"

Closing the door behind her she tears open the package giving a somewhat devilish smile.

Author's note

Hey! So a couple of things...after such a long time I finally updated, but I wanted to bring to attention a couple of issues that I'm having. First and foremost I'm happy that solo many people loved and read this "Fanfic" however almost all of the support came through sympathy through my hardships and that just isn't fair or cool at all. So I've taken down those updates.

Second I also wanted to say that I've changed ALOT as a person and as a writer. I'm not the same horny teen that wrote this because I had an almost fanatical hard on for a big bust waifu. I've matured from an age and writing perspective and as a result I feel differently about this series. I hardly remember anything about dragon maid if I'm honest with you.
My writing style just isn't suitable for this and what was a semi passionate story kinda feels tedious and boring, so I apologise immensely.
Finally I want to say that I'm working on a new passion project based off of the hit game "The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim" so if any of you fellow Otakus are also gamers like me check it out I'd really appreciate it! If the loved for this hasn't died out I'll do my best to update but my primary focus will be on the Skyrim story.

Thanks a million guys!!!