Chapter 9 - Singing

En başından başla

I don’t have much time to think about it before the show starts, and the curtain drops, just to see thousands of faces staring our way, as we begin to rock out to Grow Up.

Georgia’s POV:

I… Just… Kissed… Hayley… Williams… On… The… Cheek.

The next thing I know, I’m watching my idols, perform Grow Up on the stage, for the crowd of people that I was supposed to be amongst. But I would rather be where I am now. I watch in complete awe at how well they perform. Taylor’s crazy guitar part in Fast In My Car when he plays in the lower frets. Jeremy’s amazing bass skills throughout the set so far, knowing that we still have his solo during Ain’t It Fun coming where he takes us to church. We are currently at Last Hope, where Hayley is on her keyboard, singing all of those beautiful notes. I watch her like as if she’s the one that gives me air. Pretty often during the set so far, Hayley looks around to the side of the stage to look at me and smile. Every time she does this, butterflies erupt in my stomach.

About 20 minutes later, Jeremy is taking us to church, with Hayley moving her ass from side to side, which makes me feel like I might just drop dead on the floor right now. As Ain’t It Fun finishes and the lights go dark. During the time that they are down Hayley starts talking to the crowd. “So um guys I met this really cool girl earlier today, and we pretty much spent the whole day together, and whilst we were in her car driving, she starts singing along with Misguided Ghosts which I so happened to put on. I was shocked by her voice. So if it’s okay with all of you, I have invited her on stage with us today to sing The Only Exception with us?” The crowd goes absolutely crazy and then I am suddenly pulled away from the spot I was standing in towards the stage, I nearly scream out of shock, but before I do I realise its only Hayley taking me on stage for my performance. She hands me the golden microphone and takes two stands up to the front of the stage, she then pulls me over to the front of the stage and that’s when Taylor starts up on his acoustic guitar, and soon I find myself singing The Only Exception with Hayley.

“When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist

But darling, you are the only exception
You are the only exception
You are the only exception”

During the chorus, Hayley lets me sing alone, and I look at her and sing it to her. I forget that there are thousands of faces staring at me, and I begin to feel that it’s just Hayley and myself in the arena, as we sing together and to each other. When the song finishes, the whole arena erupts in loud screams. I smile and thank them as I walk off stage. I can’t believe I just sang in front of that many people.

When the whole gig finishes, Hayley runs of stage like a bull out of a china shop, running into everything and anything possible. I just laugh at her craziness and we start to go back to the dressing room. On the way, she suddenly grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. I look down at our hands then down to Hayley, who is smiling at me. I smile back, and we carry on back to the dressing room. I hear Hayley mumble under her breath “I don’t want this to end”. I don’t want it to end either. “Hayley it’s not going to end, you and the guys are going to be performing for people for ages and probably the rest of your lives. And I will be a fan till the day that Paramore ends, and probably still after that too.” I laugh.

“Yeah it probably won’t end any time soon. But that wasn’t what I was talking about…”

“What were you talking about then?” I ask confused.

“I was talking about this, right now.” I’m still slightly confused.

“What? Do you mean spending time with me” Hoping that this is what she means, because I don’t want it to end either.

“Yeah that’s what I mean. Spend the night with me and the guys at the bus?” She asks me sweetly.

“Oh Hayley, I would but I have booked a hotel, and I can’t really afford to let it go to waste…” I reply feeling sad because I probably won’t see much of her tomorrow as they are shooting their next video backstage tomorrow.

“Oh okay, no worries…” She starts to walk away, when I have an idea.

“How about you come and stay with me in the hotel?” Hoping that I didn’t sound too pushy.

The next thing I know, I am being slammed into the wall by Hayley Williams who is hugging me really tightly! “Yes!”

She takes hold of my hand again and we run off to the bus to grab her things, then to run to the hotel I’ve booked. I just hope that she doesn’t find out my past and about my night terrors tonight. That will for certain scare her off for good.

A/N

So this is the nineth chapter!

Hope you guys are liking the story so far... But don't worry I havent forgotten about Georgia going to the self-titled tour!

Don't forget to vote, comment or message me!

Georgia