My favourite 10th Doctor quotes

Donna: I'm not coming with you. I've been thinking. I'm sorry. I'm going home.

Doctor: Really?

Donna: I've got to.

Doctor: Well, if that's what you want. I mean, it's a bit soon... I had so many places I had wanted to take you. The Fifteenth Broken Moon of the Medusa Cascade, the Lightning Skies of Cotter Palluni's World, the Diamond Coral Reefs of Kataa Flo Ko... Thank you. Thank you, Donna Noble, it's been brilliant. You've, you've changed my life in so many ways. You're... You're just popping home for a visit, that's what you mean.

Donna: You dumbo.

Doctor: And then you're coming back.

Donna: You know what you are? A big outer space dunce.

•••

(Doctor singing) I could've danced all night and still have begged for more, I could've spread my wings and done a thousand more...

Doctor: Have you met the French? My... God! They know how to party!

Rose: Oh, look at what the cat dragged in. It's the incoming storm.

Doctor: Oh, you sound just like your mother.

Rose: Where have you been?

Doctor: Well, for one thing, I think I may have just invented the banana daiquiri a couple of centuries early.

•••

Doctor: And 5! Very important, 5! Don't let me eat pears. I hate pears. John Smith is a character I made up, but I won't know that. I'll think I am him, and he might do something stupid like eat a pear. I don't want to wake up in three months and taste that... Seven. I'm sitting in the TARDIS now, and I'm going to wind up soon, but not before I make a few strange noises with my mouth that will go somewhere along the lines of: bingle bongle, dingle dangle, yikkity do, yikkity da, ping pong, lippy tappy too ta.

•••

Doctor: Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They're fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck.

•••

Doctor: I don't want to go.

•••

Doctor: You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!

•••

Doctor: Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person.

•••

Doctor: Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

•••

Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

•••

Doctor: Oh, how to explain the mechanics of the infinite temporal flux? I know: Back to the Future. It's like Back to the Future.

•••

Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.

•••

Doctor: Hermits united. We meet up every ten years. Swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

•••

Doctor: I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.

***

Doctor: So, you find a breach, probe it, the sphere comes through, 600 feet above London, BAM! It leaves a hole in the fabric of reality. And that hole, you think: "Should we leave it alone, should we back off, should we play it safe?" NAH, you think: "Let's make it BIGGER!"

***

Captain Adelaide Brooke: State your name, rank, and intention.

Doctor: The Doctor. Doctor. Fun.

***

Doctor: Always take a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good.

***

Doctor: Well? Isn't anyone going to ask me what's with the glasses?

***

Doctor: And I suppose... If it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler...

~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to vote, comment, and request anything you want!! Allons-y!